Chapter One

I woke up in the middle of the forest with my clothes ripped around my body.

*Shit* I whispered I was suppose to make food for the pack.

*Oh shit* I repeated several times. I ran and ran until I saw the house with the lights on. I made it to the door about to knock when an angry Jason opened it. I felt butterflies and amazing just for the sight of him.

See Jason is my mate and the next Alpha in our Moonlight pack, He is a jerk and doesn't care about anyone but himself and he is treated like royalty.

He yanked me by the arm inside ,I tripped and landed on the floor while letting out a whine.

*Do you know what time is it?* He yelled. I knew better than to answer. I simply shook my head,

*You B**** we all missed breakfast because of you where have been?* He shouted once again as he raised his hand to slap me but he landed on the ground with a THUS noise.

I looked up and saw the beta Mike A.K.A the only one who is nice to me. He said *Run*.

I did as told and ran to attic which is my room and gathered all my stuff in my school backpack and jumped out of window towards the woods which I called my home.

I have always liked it here the feeling of freedom and the connection I have with the forest since I control the elements.

I just can basically make fire and turn water into what I want. I can control the wind and weather. The awesomest thing I can do is read minds. and also i control the earth which is a power i use to fix flowers and other plants

So you're probably thinking why I didn't use any of my powers on the "Family" well nobody knows about them. That also implies on my wolf form.

When I turn into a wolf my fur is pure white while my tail at its ending silver. The meaning of this I haven't discovered yet but I do know that I have more powers at least that's what my mother told me at my young age before her and my father disappeared.

I always wondered why they haven't taken me with them.

I reached our territory and looked back one last time and continued my journey to a better life.

Hope to where i end up is better than here .

How was it??? did you like this is my first story so i don't really know what to do exactly. <3 <3

xoxoxoxoxo

P.S i'm thinking of deleting this story and post another one, i don't have many ideas to carry on with it Tell me your thoughts