;09;

"Where the hell are they?" Eunbi huffed, typing quickly on her phone.

Nari's phone buzzed in her pocket, however she decided to ignore her friend's angry ranting in the group chat they had created hours before.

"I'm sure they'll be here s-" Nari was cut off by Eunbi hitting her arm.

"I see them!" She exclaimed, continuing to slap Nari's bicep.

"Chill out, Bi." She chuckled.

"How can you be so calm when you're meeting your possible future husband and some other really hot guys for the first time?" Eunbi retaliated, finally keeping her hands to herself.

Taehyung was the first to approach them, hugging Nari in the process.

"I hope you don't mind that Jimin tagged along, he's my roommate and didn't want to be left alone" Taehyung whispered.

"Oh, it's fine. More eye candy for me." Eunbi grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why aren't the other guys coming over?" Nari questioned.

"Oh, they're shy. It's best if we just go to them." He suggested.

As the three began to walk towards the others, Nari's heart raced. Her head hung low. What if he didn't like her in real life? Or thought she was annoying? These thoughts clouded her mind, distracting her, and before she knew it she walked straight into someone's chest.

“Well, hello to you too.”

She looked up, mortified to see Jungkook.

“I'm so sorry, I was deep in thought and-” She was cut off by him pulling her in for a hug.

“I'm so happy that we're meeting.” He smiled, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

He reluctantly released the hug, still smiling.

“Hi.” She breathed out.

“Hi.”

“You're actually here.”

“That I am, Nari. That I am.” He grinned.

“If you guys would stop flirting over there, we want to go into the arcade.” A voice rang.

Nari turned around to see Namjoon, Jin and, who she assumed to be, Jimin staring blankly at them.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” She took a step towards them. “I'm Nari. Im Nari. It's really nice to actually meet you guys.”

Namjoon's blank stare curved into a smile.

“Well, I assume you know Jin and I from our Instagram's, but this is Jimin, Tae's roommate.”

Nari nodded. Jimin seemed reluctant to speak, but she understood. She wasn't so great with strangers either, so she just smiled at him and waved.

“So, shall we go?” Jungkook said, snaking his arm around her waist.

The act surprised her, but she didn't bother to move his arm.

“Sure, arcade then food?” Jin suggested.

“Sounds lit.” Eunbi nodded, appearing beside them along with Taehyung.

“I can't believe you actually just said 'lit'.” Taehyung scoffed.

Jimin chuckled, which surprised most of the group. It had been the first time he'd made a sound since arriving.
Once the shock wore off, they all began to walk into the arcade.
It wasn't the first time Nari had been there, and it definitely wouldn't be the last time. She was obsessed with the claw machines they had there and ran straight towards them as they entered the arcade. Jungkook followed her, curious as to what had gotten her so excited but laughed when he saw her attempting to grab a plushie from the machine.