;19;

32

32.6k likes
_jeonkook she has no clue.
view all 2105 comments
im.nari tf u mean u knucklehead
jo.onie Are you still planning what I think you're planning? ;)))))
eunbi_prk Shut UP namjoon @jo.onie
kimtae95 🤧

DM
dootdoot
Participants: im.nari, _jeonkook, kimtae95, eunbi_prk, jo.onie, seok.jin, jj_hope

im.nari
ok what the heck is going on

_jeonkook
what do you mean?

im.nari
u guys are acting WEIRD
I don't like it

kimtae95
nothing weird going on here

Messenger

Jungkook
ok so im gonna do it tonight
I'm so nervous
what if she says no?

Eunbi
I'll make sure she's ready to go
and she'll say yes, she loves you
idk why she does but anyway
Good luck.

Jungkook
sigh I hope ur right.

Jungkook would like to facetime
ACCEPT | DECLINE

“What do you want?”

“Love you too.”

“I know, but why are you disturbing my Lee Jong Suk time? It better be important.”

“Lee Jong Suk can part from MY girlfriend for a minute while I talk to her, can't he?”

“I don't know, I'll ask.”

“...”

She looked to her side for a moment, before facing the phone again.

“He said fine but as long as you buy me food.”

“He can have you back, I'm broke.”

“I guess I can make time anyway since you're cute.”

Nari begrudgingly turned the tv off and focused her full attention onto her screen.

“You're so generous. I'm taking you out tonight, so dress nice.”

“I thought you said you were broke?”

“Which is why we're just gonna go to the park and eat food I made myself.”

“Cute. I'm there.”

“I'll pick you up at 5, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Nari sighed as Jungkook hung up, falling back onto her bed. She looked at the clock that read '2:18 PM', meaning she had just under 3 hours to prepare herself for whatever her boyfriend had planned. Groaning, she managed to push herself off of her bed and walk towards the sea of black in her closet. Deciding to wear a top and the only coloured skirt she owned, she headed towards the bathroom to shower.

A few seconds after applying her last coat of lipstick, Nari heard the doorbell ring and launched out of her room, towards the front door. She didn't want to take the risk of letting Eunbi open the door and weird him out, like the last time he had picked her up. She ripped the door open before Eunbi could even step outside of her room.

“Hi.” She grinned, panting slightly. “You're a bit early.”

“Why are you so out of breath?” Jungkook asked, stepping into her apartment.

“Uh...” Nari composed herself and smiled. “No reason!”

“Okay.” He snickered. “Are you ready to go or should I wait a bit longer?”

“No, I'm ready.” She replied, grabbing her bag. “Bye Eunbi!”

They both walked out of the door, Nari locking it behind her. He grabbed her hand and intertwined them before picking up the woven basket he had placed on the ground.

“Let's-a go!” He whispered, aware of her neighbours.

“Yahoo!”

As they began to get closer to the park, Jungkook became more and more nervous. He glanced towards Nari which, seeing her smiling face as she rambled on about her new favourite idol group, calmed his nerves.

“We're here.” He sang, plopping down onto the grass.

“Thank God, if we walked any longer I could've become a professional thigh wrestler.” Nari replied, sitting next to him.

“That's hot,” He replied, setting out the food he had prepared. “I made you a Quaver sandwich”

Nari stayed silent for a few moments before embracing him.

“I love Quavers.”

“I know, you idiot. That's why I made it.”

An hour or so had passed by before they finished eating, the atmosphere was calm until Nari spoke up.

“So what's on the agenda now Mr.Jeon?”

“Uh,” Jungkook blinked. It was time. “Let's just walk around for a bit.”

“Sure thang.” She said, standing up.

They walked around the park two or three times in silence before he finally plucked up the courage to speak.

“Hey, Nari.” His voice wavered as he stopped in place.

“Yeah?” She continued walking before noticing he stopped.

She turned around to see her boyfriend down on one knee, eyes squeezed shut and holding out a ring.

“What-” She gasped.

“I recently realised how much more I love life with you in it and I don't want to give that up, I hope you feel the same so... will you marry me?” He rambled, eyes still shut.

By this point, tears were falling down Nari's face. She closed the gap between her and jungkook, standing him up and placed her hands on the sides of his face.

“Of course, you idiot.” She laughed a little before kissing him.

“Oh, thank God. I was worried for a second there.” He breathed out, opening his eyes and pulling her into a hug. “I love you so much. Plus, this ring was expensive.”

“I love you too.” She let go of the hug, sticking her hand out. “Now, put the ring on me. I can't wait to shove this in Eunbi's face.”

A/N: uh hi it's been a couple of months but !! There's one more chapter left, sort of just an extra little thing I have planned.

Anyway, if y'all wanna follow me on twitter my @ is @/wseokanti,  I'm funny occasionally.