What's Going On?

A moment like this comes in everyones life, when you just want to escape the reality and find a cosy please somewhere in one of your happy dreams..

I had that, a few years ago. When me and Katie were tucked to bed by my mom, after a good night's kiss and our prayers and a few several minutes I could sense that my mom thought we were asleep, but I wasn't..
I could hear their arguments thudding through my door.

"Maybe they were just talking loudly or maybe they were having their drama club or something"

that's what my little mind told me, and I went to sleep.

Another year later my parents had their divorce, it was really a shock to me, as I knew by watching those movies, that my parents won't stay together anymore.
I was barely 6.
I felt sad the moment I thought that we won't be having those lovely picnics as a family together.

Since then, I have lived with my mom and my sister, Katie.

4 years after we had lived in this new city, my mom is started dating a guy, and she regards him as her soul mate.

His name is Jordan, he is like one of those muscular guys you see on television, the ones those who advertise about the healthy drinks and stuff like that or promote a few gyms in the local areas..

Katie really likes him, well, she asked Jordan whether she could call him dad. So yeah, this says alot.

I feel pretty bad for my dad. He hasn't met anyone like my mom did. He stays in his house along with a terrier named ruffus.

My dad gifted ruffus to me when I turned 12, but my mom couldn't take ruffus to our house, Because she thought it was too much work, and mainly she was disappointed that my dad got a dog for me without having her permission.

so she let my dad have it. I was really disappointed about this. But it couldn't have had happened a other way as Katie is allergic to dogs.

She developed rashes when we came back from celebrating my 12th birthday from our dad's house.

I feel bad for her as she can't experience Cuddling with long haired dogs or any dog in this matter,
and if she grows up to be a dog lover, she will most likely own a hairless dog, like the Chinese crested ones, or maybe she will roam around her house wearing the oxygen mask or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~