Chapter 1 Evacuation of Planet Bob

"Hey Adam, you comin'?" said Tim. 

 "Ruff, ruff, ruff." barked Lightning. 

"Yeah, I'm comin'." replied Adam. 

 "Well you'd better hurry up! This planet's not gonna wait for you to get on the ship before it explodes." said Harry from the port on the starboard side of the evac ship. 

 "You know, just because you're the captain of this ship it doesn't mean you can take your own sweet time. Blast off is in two minutes and counting. All the passengers are aboard and strapped in, SIR." 

 "Thanks, Harry...now get to your position." said Adam. "Tim, I just checked the reactor and it's gonna blow. We need to go hyperdrive as soon as possible. Pass the word along to the other ships, then patch me into the passenger's." 

 "Okay, Adam!" A few minutes later, the passengers had been briefed and the ship was on it's way out of the solar system. 

 "How far to Planet Valkery?" asked Adam. 

 "Four light years, sir."

 "Then set course." Just as the ship was leaving the solar system Planet Bob blew into millions and millions of shards. The humans were now on the search for a new home. Adam, a fairly young man with fair skin and dark brown hair was now the hope for the human race. His friends and crew consisted of Tim, another young man of about the same age with long light brown hair and pale skin; Lightening, Tim's dog; and Harry, Adam's little brother, who was just a kid out of school. Harry had blond hair and a darker skin tone than Adam. A couple of hours later the ship approached Planet Valkery. Adam haled the planet asking for aid and shelter for those in his armada. King Natu responded happily with a friendly and caring offer while secretly planning an attack. Down on planet Valkery everyone is preparing for battle, meanwhile up on humans ships "Adam, are we going to send a landing prep ship?" asked Harry. 

"Yeah" replied Adam. 

"So then Who?"