Chapter 5: The Fight is on

Once the survivors from the patrol returned to the ships they took off. King Natu called Adam and asked what was going on. He insisted that he knew nothing of what had been going on and wanted Adam to return to end the dispute permanently. Adam promised that he would return once he found a temporary location for his civilian population to stay. This location happened to be at the North Pole of Planet Valkery, the only place on the planet too cold for the Valkorian race. He then returned to the Valkorian castle as if he was coming from another planet. 

 "King Natu, please accept my apologies for removing my people, but until this issue is resolved I have a responsibility to protect my people." said Adam. 

 "I understand your responsibilities to protect your people, but my people do not wish them any harm." answered King Natu. "I'm sure we can work this out easily. Please, just bring your people back here where they can have space to spread out." 

BEEP-BEEP "Admiral Adam..." 

"Yes, Captain Anthony?" "The Valkorians have surrounded the ship, I don't see any weapons right now but thought you should be advised." 

"Thank you. Keep all ports closed unless I give orders otherwise." Just then Prince Lucario comes rushing in yelling that the "evil" human ship was surrounded as ordered and everything was set to eliminate them once the king learned the location of the other ships. He screeched to a halt when he saw Adam. 

"You imbecile!" screamed King Natu. "I almost had either the location or them returning! Guards!" Adam and Tim immediately pull out their weapons and start shooting as they made their escape back to the ship. Adam orders the ship to get ready for take off once they are on board. Twenty minutes later, the ship roars up and into space ready for a battle. Within a few minutes the Valkorians had a ship in space in pursuit of the humans. As they caught up to Adam's ship they began to fire their photon cannons. Adam immediately began evasive maneuvers and landed on the nearest uninhabited planet. The Valkorians followed. When they landed, Adam ordered his gunners to fire and the Valkorian ship blew up. Adam then orders his ship back into space and back to Valkery where he then proceeds to blow up the castle. All of the Royal Valkorian Family was within the castle except for Prince Lucario who was moving all the civilian Valkorians to the Great Cavern of Crystals for the ceremony of the victory over the humans. As Tim scans the castle and surrounding village for life he sees a small line of life forms entering a system of caves. The biometrics did not match up with human life forms, but did with Valkorian life forms. 

 "Adam, there are some Valkorian life forms entering the caves in the foothills to those mountains. What do you want us to do?" 

"Shoot just below the entrances of the caves and see who comes out." replied Adam. Prince Lucario comes out, sees Adam's ship and the destruction of the castle. He then runs toward the shipyard and to his own ship. Once within his ship he hales Adam and informs him that he and his people were about to be exterminated. Prince Lucario then starts to fire on Adam and damages Adams ship. Adam smartly takes off and lands on the North Pole where he orders all unnecessary crew to disembark and guard the civilians. Then he takes off again and lands on the equator. Adam and his crew then arm themselves and disembark the damaged ship. Prince Lucario who had followed also landed and disembarked bent on killing Adam in hand to hand combat. 

As Prince Lucario got off his ship he yelled to Adam "You are a dead man and I will kill you to avenge my father and the Great King Zekrom!" Prince Lucario orders his crew, still on board to fire the photon cannons on the humans and ignore the ship. Adam orders his crew to get behind the ship and use it as a shield. He then climbs on board and sets the auto-pilot to fly directly into the Prince's ship at hyperspeed. Adam quickly jumps off, just before the ship rumbles to life and leaps toward the Valkorian Military Cruiser in a Kamikaze like action. The two ships explode, killing the Valkorian Crew and injuring a few of Adam's crew. Adam sends his men to deal with the Valkorians in the caves and to find the missing people as well as to take care of those injured. 

"Leave the prince to me!" ordered Adam. 

"Ok sir, just be careful." said Captain Derek. 

"Derek, you are in charge of the medical brigade, I will lead the hunt for the Valkorians." directed Tim. Prince Lucario lunges toward Adam, "You will die!!!" he chants. Adam blocks the prince's lunge with a swipe of his Sword which he inherited from his grandpa . His sword wasn't just any normal sword. It was made of a very special material. Tremonian, the strongest metal in the universe and was only found on an unnamed planet in the outer rims of the galaxy. A loud crash and clang sounded as the two battled sword to sword. The battle went on for what seemed an eternity until suddenly both men had no strength left to move. Meanwhile, Tim and his crew find and fight the Valkorians hiding in the cave, killing all but the non-combative civilians who lead him to the missing humans. Tim then returns to find Adam and Prince Lucario both mortally wounded. He shoots the prince who transforms into his second and final stage of life. This stage is a massive Dragon that can only be killed with a Sword . Tim grabs Adam's Sword and attacks the Dragon but is swatted back with a swipe of Prince Lucario's tail. Adam gets up and runs to Tim and reclaims his sword. He then challenges the Dragon and charges straight at him sword first. The sword pierces Prince Lucario's heart and he explodes. Both the prince and Adam die as a result. "NO!" screams Tim. Later Captain Jordan finds Tim holding Adam's lifeless body in his arms crying. "Adam, please come back to me. You can't be dead. You just can't." Captain Jordan calls for the medical team to come help.