Chapter 3

Dedicated to my Irish twinny. Love you Amy <3

Three of my six weeks had sped by so easily it was scary. My package from Amelia had arrived and I was beyond happy. I had taken great care of the pick's and the drum sticks as well as the poster which now took pride on my wall with all the other posters.

My relationship with Chris had grown. We were chatting about what our daily lives were like and by the end of the second week, we were texting each other. Amelia found this highly amusing but I just told her to shush when it came up in conversation.

It was as if she knew something that I didn’t.

Today, me and Chris had planned to meet at the closest beach to me in Cali, so I gave him directions on where to go once he got into San Diego.

To say I was excited was an understatement. This guy had become a close friend to me and he helped me cope when my mother or my father made unexpected visits to my flat. I explained to him that the relationship between myself and my parents weren't the best.

~Flashback~

I let out a scream of fury as my door slammed shut. My tears came thick and fast as I opened up my bedroom door, I flung myself onto my bed as I pulled out my phone. I was too angry and upset and I just needed to vent.

I hate them so much. Why do I have to go through their crap when I'm trying to be happy?! :'( x

I sent the message to Chris and within minutes he replied.

It's not your fault honey. I wish I could give you a hug right now, because it sucks that they're treating you like this.. :( x

I felt my tears build up once more as I tried my hardest to cut off my emotions with no such luck.

I just don't like being here anymore. People rarely talk to me. I only have you and Amelia. My parents are making my life hell and everything is getting to me. My family won't talk to me because I've not graduated and I just feel so isolated from everyone and everything. x

I was pacing my room by this point. I couldn't help myself as I threw the picture frame of me and my parents from when I was younger. When they loved me. I heard the frame and glass shatter as my phone vibrated.

I walked over to the broken glass and picked up the larger pieces before setting them on the bedside table. As I pulled my hand back, I felt a sharp sting in my palm and something warm. I couldn't help but let more tears fall in frustration as I stormed into the kitchen, running my hand under water before I pressed a towel against it, keeping the pressure.

I picked up some papers and a dustpan and brush before I headed back to my room. I placed the paper on my bed as I swept up the smaller pieces, and I slid them into one of the pieces of paper before wrapping up the bigger pieces of glass in the paper. With that done, I grabbed my phone once more.

You're never isolated. I promise you that I am always here for you no matter what. I care for you as much as I care for my band mates and that's a lot. How about we arrange to meet up sometime next week so that you can get the hug I want to give you and have a day to just chill and be ourselves? x

I felt a smile form through my tears as I typed a one handed response.

You really care about me that much, yet you've not even met me? That means a lot to me. x) And I think that would be the best. I don't think I could cope with many more visits before I lose my sanity altogether :/ x

~End of flashback~

Which brings me to here, sat on the beach in my bikini as I wait for Chris to arrive. I pointed out to him that I was wearing a black bikini with red outlines that created the shape of a flower. I hoped that he'd be able to find me easily because there weren't many girls wearing black bikini's. The majority was pink or red which made me roll my eyes when I first got here.