Geiju Tsuka

-your pov-
It was my first day of school, it went pretty well, I meet new people and the school FINALLY decided to have clubs.

So the students were excited to choose and join clubs that they want.

There were different clubs, cooking club, science club, gaming club, arts club, martial arts club, gardening club, info club which no one joined and many more.

There was this one club which everyone wants to join just because of the club leader.

It's the dance club. Girls wanted to join even though they're bad at dancing, they wanted to join so that they can be with the club leader, Wen Junhui.

 Girls wanted to join even though they're bad at dancing, they wanted to join so that they can be with the club leader, Wen Junhui

Wen Junhui is a new student at Akademi, he's from Shenzhen, China. I heard he's good at dancing.

So girls auditioned for the dance club and they got rejected because they're not good at dancing...

"Hi I'm Astrid. I want to audition because I want to get better at dancing... I am going to perform Never Ever by Got7" the girl danced pretty well, and she got accepted.

Junhui chose Astrid as the vice president of the dance club.

"Hi my name is Hanako Yamada and I want to audition for the Dance Club because Wen Junhui is very handsome and I believe that I  am a good dancer. Today, I am going to dance Highlight by Seventeen." the black haired girl said.

As she started to dance, you can see that Junhui is very disappointed.

Junhui stopped the music right after the chorus because Hanako looked like a galloping horse while dancing.

Junhui was shaking his head because of his disappointment.

"Stop it, get some help." Astrid said to Hanako.

Hanako stormed off.

Gaming club is awesome too. The club leader is a new student too, his name is Jay. He always call himself THAT DUDE, which no one really knows why except for Midori Gurinu? I think that's her name..

 He always call himself THAT DUDE, which no one really knows why except for Midori Gurinu? I think that's her name

Me? I chose art club since I loved art. I have several canvases in my room. I owned a lot of art materials.

(I wish i do :( -author)

"Hi, uh I like to join your club.." i said to the red haired guy at the table inside the arts club room.

"Oh. Ah sure! Just fill up this form."

He gave a piece of paper which had questions in it.
It has the basic information shit and why do you like to join this club yadayadayada.

While I was filling up the form I notice him staring at me but I decided to just shrug it off. I thought it was nothing. Probably dirt on my face.

After I filled up the form, I gave it to him and he....touched my hand...
I couldn't help but blush.

Okay I'm not gonna lie, this guy is...cute.

At this moment we were just staring at each other...

Until someone barged in, "Hey GAYju Tsuka wassu— oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt—"

"ITS FINE REALLY YOU DIDN'T INTERRUPT ANYTHING!" I said to the guy.

"Actually you interrupted our romantic moment now scram you martial arts fuckboy." The guy yelled to the other guy that barged in.

"What do you mean, romantic moment?" I asked him

"Why? Aren't we having a very romantic moment...?"

"Umm...I don't think so..."

"It was romantic to stare at someone beautiful like you. I'm glad you chose me~"

"Chose you? What?"

"You chose to be with me. I mean, you chose to join my club."

"Oh yeah ahaha"

"Why did you choose me?"

"You just gave me a form which has answers to your questions, so read that."

"Oh haha..okay."

"Yeah."

"Do you want to um...get some coffee after school?"

(Is he asking me on a date)

"I don't see why not"

-timeskip to starbucks, 2nd person-

You talked about arts stuff and about yourselves so you pretty much know him well now.

"Are you single?" He asked you.

"Yes." You answered simply.

"You're now taken"

"What?"

"You're now mine."

As he said that you literally spit your coffee into his face...

"I am blessed." He muttered.

"Omg are you serious! You're supposed to be mad!" You said to him.

"Shhh! I am blessed by your spit." He said.

"You're weird!!" You said as you wiped his face with some tissues.

Astrid witnessed this iconic moment. She stopped and looked at us for good 1 minute and said,

"Get some help."

You couldn't reach Geiju well so you decide to sit beside him and continued wiping his face.

You were busy cleaning him up that you didn't notice he was leaning closer...and closer...
Now he's kissing you.

His kiss was soft and gentle. You were shocked at first but kissed back anyway.

After a few seconds, he pulled away, kissed your forehead and said, "I love you, y/n" then hugged you tightly.

"I love you too."

A/N

Flopping!

I'm flopping! Help me! Send help guys! Spread this trash to your friends! Please!

And please vote! It would be helpful and i would appreciate it so much!

Thank you for reading this and sorry if it takes forever to update! I am really sorry.

And sorry to those that i couldn't take request! I'll try my best to take all requests! Just let me find some inspiration! I'll base my oneshot from my life experiences if I ran out of ideas!

Again, thank you so much and I'm sorry!

감사합니다! 미안해요!