The Foundry

I woke up on a cold, metal table to blinding lights and Oliver holding my hand. I stretched out and sat up slowly. Oliver sat up straight. John Diggle rushed over to check on me. I felt awkward as he violently shined a light in my eyes. I wiggled away from him once he had done that. I went to scoot of the table and Oliver caught me as I set all of my weight down on one leg. A blonde woman handed me my crutches. I waved her off. I glared at Oliver, who cleared his throat.

"Felicity, let's give them the room" John Diggle and Felicity wandered up the stairs. I waited for them to get out of the area before delivering a right hook to Oliver's jaw. He barely reacted. I stared at him for a minute.

"Anything to say?" I wiggled my but up one the table and crossed my arms.

"I... I'm... sorry" Oliver said. The expression on his face was of grief. I reached into my pocket and called Tommy. When I reached his voicemail, I stared at Oliver in horror.

"No... no... please, Ollie" I looked at him desperately. "No!"

Oliver enveloped me in a hug. "Your father too" he said with a tone of dread. He pulled me tighter and I had a feeling he was hiding something.

"What are you hiding from me, Ollie?" I stared at him.

"I'm leaving. For Lian Yu. And I'm leaving today. I've arranged for a plane to pick me up in three hours" he admitted. I smiled a t him lightly.

"Well, most people think you should arrive at least two hours early to international flights. So you better get going. I won't tell them" Oliver flashed me a smile.

"And what about you?"

"I don't think I'm sticking around either"