The Reason

Y/N' pov
I had just gotten home and put my cookies and (f/f) in the fridge, I then lied down in my bed and fell asleep

In Dream world

I was enveloped in darkness inside a tunnel then a man appeared with light behind him

"Hello, (y/n) I am God." The man said though I was unable to see him I knew he had a smile. "Wait you're God?" I asked in disbelief "Wait, nope never mind *mumbling* stupid printer. Anyways I am Gan the man who gave you your powers." Said the man now stepping out of the light where I am able to see him he has red eyes with large X's in the center and a gas mask. 'I spent two years trying to find how I got my powers and it's this guy.' I thought in anger.  "So why did you give me my powers?" I asked calming down "for a purpose. There is one other reason because of you remind me of me, young, fearless, strong, passionate, kind, and most of all your eyes." "But my eyes are (e/c) and yours are red." I said tilting my head "yes but you have that spark that grabbed my attention. Well that is all the time we have but I have to tell you something, go to the clearing in the forest center there is someone that will take you somewhere." Said Gan as I started to wake up "Wait-!" I said stretching my arm out.
In reality
I awaken to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and made some cereal while eating I thought about last night 'did he really give me my powers and why did he and he said to go to the clearing in the forest I'll go there after breakfast.' As I finished eating.

Time skip
I just got to the clearing with my gear and my mask when I heard a twig snap and I saw a girl with a black dress that fades to red at the bottom and she has icy blue eyes and red hair that fades to black that reaches her waist hiding in some bushes she seemed to be sneaking up on me but she doesn't know I've seen her. "Could you get out of the bushes and talk?" I asked surprising her "s-sorry I thought you wear a Grimm." Said the girl stepping out of the bushes "it's alright now why are you here at this time of day?" I asked turning around "w-well Ozpin sent me out hear to find you." Said the girl still stuttering "really now who is ozpin?" I asked leaning on a tree "you don't know Ozpin he is the headmaster at beacon academy." The girl said looking dumbfound "well take me to him also what is your name?" I asked walking towards her "I'm Rose I'd like to be friends." Said Rose 'hmm a friend haven't had one in awhile' "sure just call me (Y/N)"

Time skip

"So you're the masked man" said a man with silver hair "and you're Ozpin, correct?" I asked sitting down "indeed now I'd like you to come to my school." Said Ozpin placing his mug down "sure why not" I said not caring "okay well you are going to need to be at the cliff near emerald forest." Said Ozpin leaving "when should I be there?" "about an hour"
Time skip to the cliff
"So what is this for?" I asked stepping on a platform "this is going to be your test." Said Ozpin. 'Well looks like this will be boring well at least it's not like the war because we know. War,war never changes.

Hey mates I'm glad I finally posted this also Rose is a character my friend made shade_wolf787 she is really cool so check her out that is all so I hope you have a G'day mates