Last hope. Last chance to make it right.

William's POV

I sat in my office; frozen. I had no idea what was happening. It was too much to take in. One minute I am all happy , then Cheryl comes and tries to seduce me, then Bella enters, hell breaks lose. She loses her wolf and runs... she runs... away .. from . ME!!!

I can feel the bond slowly disappearing. My wolf was crying so badly I couldn't do anything. As tears didn't stop to fall there has been another knock on my door . I look up who it is , with hope it's Bella and everything is a misunderstanding but unfortunately life would be too good for that to happen , it was Jacob with Liana . Holding hands. 

Jealousy and anger suddenly run through my veins coldly. 

"Bro, what's up? I found my mate! " Jacob said joyfully until he saw my face. 

"Will what happen ?" He said sat of front of me insisting . Liana looked at me worriedly and stood behind Jacob with her hands on his shoulders. 

"Bella... " I said trying to stop the tears coming out . I  simply couldn't . I covered my eyes with my hands in shame and started to sob like a little boy. Jacob and Liana came rushing by my side and try to calm me down . After what seemed ages . I stopped crying .

"So are you going to tell us what happen?" Said Liana anxiously.

"After my little visit I made when Bella was in bed. I came to the office to do some work. After few minutes this girl ,Cheryl was trying to seduce me and then Bella unexpectedly came in. Then her wolf... her wolf left... she left too.." I said looking down in shame and sorrow. The emptiness was drowning inside me.

"But that's impossible !" Said Jacob when I finished, stunned.

"My grandmother told me a story once but it was a completely different the wolf inside killed itself because of the absence of their mate . So they became human , but that was a myth . " Liana joined in.

"I can feel it. I saw it  in her eyes. One minute they were shining with life and energy the next they are bold and lifeless filled with darkness.  "  I said shaking . Trying not to break down again, I am so damn weak ! 

"There has to be something we can do about it ?!" Jacob said with hope , he hated to see me like this I knew it. 

"There is nothing we can do." I said with tears strolling down my face once again, unstoppable.

"I know ! We can ask that witch from the south. The one that ... we used to prank ..." he said embarrassed . Few years back before I was even close to being an Alpha . Once lived a witch, we used to do nasty stuff to her ... we left alone when she cast a spell on us that we couldn't speak for 3 days .

"Let's go ! " I said  . Wiping the tears with my hand. We run quickly to the car. 

As we drove in silence my anxiety was running over the edge.  There was still hope. 

Hope. That's what I needed . Hope and faith. 

Faith , that's what I am missing . I have to know that it will happen. That me and Bella will have a happy ending like most of mates . 

I was driving over the speed-limit but I didn't care. I had to know. I had to ! I had to rescue her ! I had to rescue us! 

As we arrived to the old cottage in the middle of the woods. I prayed in my head . For her. For us. To be happy. 

My palms sweating because of the growing stress. I jumped out of the car took a big breath and knocked three times. Jacob and Liana behind me. I stood there waiting , waiting for a miracle . 

After few second my heart ached with me losing hope at the closed door. I knocked again and waited . 

Nothing . No response like no-one was there. Jacob put his hand on my right shoulder , giving me support . I sigh. It can't just end here. No . This wasn't supposed to be like this ! 

I turned around and walked away , Jacob and Liana following me to the car. My heart was ripping itself apart . I didn't want to feel anything but the pain was eating me inside out. I was about to start the car when the old brown door opened revealing the old witch, Rosina. 

I stepped out of the car quickly , my heart racing , this is it ! This is my last hope! My last chance. I run up to the old women and kneeled of front of her  and cried like there was no tomorrow. 

I've been telling her , how sorry I was , how I was feeling , how much I needed her help... I told her everything. I told her how Bella was amazing , how her smile brighten my whole world. How her laugh was the magical harmony to my heart . How much I needed her . How much I missed her. Once I started I couldn't stop . 

I found myself in her little cozy cottage drinking tea. When I finished I looked in her grey/green eyes. 

"You are my only chance, to make everything right. Please..." I begged her.

She took my hands in her old wrinkled pale hands. She squeezed them tightly and said "Child, you are long forgiven. I will help you but - 

My heart and my wolf cried in joy . I wanted to squeeze the living life out of her ! 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH ! THANK YOU ! THAN-" 

"I haven't finished " She was very serious looking straight at me . I stopped and waited for her to continue.

"I want something in return , I want ---

Dum . Dum . DUM! What would she want ?! Can she be trusted !? Will everything work out between them? Do they deserve a happy ending ? Where is Bella ?? 

Keep tuned and find out ! 

VOTE !

COMMENT !

FAN!

LOVE YOU GUYS ! XOXO