Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Tomorrow is the first day of school, I didn't want my summer to be over but I guess I have to stop watching YouTube and play games. It feels like summer went by so fast and too soon. But nonetheless, we have to learn about certain things if we want a certain job and how we are going to do it. It just sucks that we have to be there at 8:00 and leave at 3:00, if you have detention you need to stay there longer.

I have the clothes I'm going to need, the Gym clothes, backpack and all that jazz. Dad almost forgot to get my schedule but I have it now. He was too busy with Tommy and Caleb, Tommy and Caleb are twins but they look slightly similar and I'm the baby in the family. It's kinda hard to be the youngest, especially when you're the only girl in the whole house since mom left us after a few months or so when I was born.

I made sure I have everything that I need for school, but the only thing I don't have is the confidence of making friends or even talk to anyone. I'll be walking alone to my classes, despite being in the same school with my brothers. They'll be hanging out with their friends and we'll ignore each other in school and act like we don't know each other unless something is wrong.

I went to my backpack and dug out my binder, I have a card in there that holds my schedule. I want to remember where to go and who is who even though I can see it tomorrow in the morning.

___________________________________________________

           Lawley Highschool- (Y/N) (L/N)

1.P History •••  Mr. Padilla.........

2.P English•• Mr. Walls...........

3.P Gym ••• Mr. Watterson.........Gym

4.P Math ••• Mr. Sherman.......

5.P Science ••• Mr. Nova........

6.P Art ••• Mrs. Smith............
__________________________________________________

I put my schedule back in my binder and my backpack. Suddenly my door was busted open, when my door does that, I know what's about to happen next.

"Baby!" Caleb yelled.

"Don't call me that." I said very plainly.

"Is my little baby excited to school?" He asked in a weird voice, like the voice you use when you're talking to your dog or baby.

"No, far from it. Everything is going to be harder than before and I'll be alone again." I huffed.

"Don't worry baby, mama will keep you safe and will help you." He said, still doing the voice.

"Doubt it. Anyways I need to sleep, getting anxiety from people won't do it themselves." I said and crawled into bed.

"You don't have anxiety." He plainly said and I just stayed silent.

"Can you turn off my lights and leave?" I asked him.

He just walked out the door, not turning off the lights. What's worse than that is that he left the door wide open. I got up and walked up to the light switch, before I can turn it off dad walked in.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He said and hugged me.

"Goodnight, Dad." I hugged back.

He closed the door and I turned off the light. I walk to my bed and got in the covers. I already brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a shower so now I don't have anything to worry about. Though, when I wake up I'll have to worry about a lot of things.