Everything Has Changed ||Clemont X Half Pokemon Reader|| Prologue

Hello, yet again! I am able to make the prologue! Quite early, too! I'm gonna be posting music to this, every time I publish something. Please, listen to it! You don't have to, but it's good music. And yes, I do read Warrior Cats.

Oh, I also forgot the rest of the genders of your pokemon!

Amphy is Female

Absol is Male

Mawile is Female

Gardevoir is Female

Talonflame is also male.

And here's some Keys!

(Y/N)= Your Name

(M/N)= Middle Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(E/C)= Eye Color

(H/L)= Hair Length

(H/S)= Hair Style

(M's/N)= Mother's Name

(F/N)= Father's Name

That's it!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Your P.O.V.*~

You were having a great life, with the age of 15 years old. Having to pick berries for your mother, you were out in a forest. You hummed while picking some Oran Berries. "Perfect day to be out... Right, Amphy?" 

"Amphar!" Replied your pokemon, Ampharos.

"Mmm... Oran Berries, Pecha Berries... I think we have enough."

You mumbled, sorting through the many berries you had picked. You then got up, grabbing the bag of berries. You smiled at your Ampharos, before saying, "Return!"

A red beam was shot at Ampharos, and she returned into her ball. 

You then walked onto a path, a way to your two story house.

"Go!"

An unfamiliar voice shouted out.

You felt a cloth go onto your mouth and you screamed, muffled.

"AAH!"

It wasn't long before you blacked out.

~Hours Later~

You woke up in a... cell? It had glass all around you, trapping you there.

You opened your (e/c) eyes. You were in some kind of labs, with a pikachu in a cell next to yours. It seems to be unconcious. You then heard a chuckle. "Awake, I see."

"WHO ARE YOU?"

You screamed, as loud as you can.

"Shhh, you don't want to be hurt, do you?"

"..."

"I am named Almond. You are here to be tested on, to see if you're capable on able to take in Pokemon DNA."

'What?' You thought, staring at the poor pikachu.

Almond continued on, "Are you ready? Because in a minute, you will fall unconcious."

You gasped lightly, before feeling a sharp pain in her throat. "AAAH!" 

You screamed, painfully.

You then fell unconcious.

~DAYS later~

You awoke, feeling strange than from earlier. You felt around, then felt on her head, feeling something. "AAAH!" You screamed once you felt... EARS on your head. You also felt a tail as well, but your Pokeballs were still there.

You decided it would be best to get out of here while you could still can.

You kicked the glass, soon shattering it, and kicking the Pikachu out as well, and ran. Ran, ran, and ran. Until you fell, exhausted onto the grass, in a forest.

You looked at the awaking figure of the pikachu and whispered "It's alright, little one."

The pikachu mumbled "Pika..." and soon awoke from it's daze. It looked at you and smiled, before saying, "Thank you."

You realized since you were half pokemon, you could understand pokemon too! You smiled back, before replying "Your welcome. And yes, I can understand you." It nodded slowly and yawned, curling up to rest. You giggled slightly before falling asleep.

~A few days later~ 

You awoke, seeing the Pikachu gone. You then sighed, grabbing your coat, and put it on over your ears and tail.

You decided to stay hidden and stayed put. You sent out your Pokemon and they gasped. "(Y/N)!"

You smiled. "I can understand you. But please, don't tell anyone nor any pokemon. I like to keep it a secret." You took off your hood and  revealed your ears and tail.

Your Ampharos gasped "What?!"

Absol screeched lightly "It can't be! I have never seen a hybrid of a Pokemon and Human!"

"Slash, calm down. It's okay. I've gone through worse. But for now, let's rest."

They all nodded and curled up beside you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all for the Prologue!

It seems (Y/N) was able to adapt to it quickly and escape it quickly.

For a year, she has been like this and her hair is starting to adapt a red-yellow color due to her Pikachu side.

Let's see what will happen next, shall we?