Chapter Three

Alright! Let's get this chapter going! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Your P.O.V.*~

Clemont, Bonnie, and the others were extremely worried. I had been injured severely due to the fall and Lysandre's dangerous plans. I had a gash, blood trickling down my forehead. Cuts and scratches were on my body. 

I was currently in the hospital, carried by my friends. I was in a room, and being treated by some doctors. A doctor was cleaning up the blood that had left my body. Another was making sure that the wounds were uninfected. And one more is patching up the wounds.

~*Timeskip because I'm kinda lazy*~

I awoke, pain in my head and arm. They were throbbing. "Ow..." I whimpered.

There was nobody in the room.

But an nurse appeared and gasped, "You're awake!"

I was confused on where I was. Then it clicked. I was in the hospital.

And then, Bonnie burst in and gasped "(Y/N)! Clemont! Ash! Serena! She's awake!"

The others walked in with an relieved expression.

"(Y/N)! We were so worried!" Serena exclaimed.

I laughed weakly, tears pricking my eyes. I knew my secret was out.

"I have something to show you, guys..." I said. Little did they know, Clemont was blushing furiously.

I took off my hood, revealing the Pikachu ears. I laughed weakly. "I knew after Lysandre had attacked, the secret was out... I hope you guys understand." Tears were spilling out like a fountain by now. Clemont did something unexpected-- he HUGGED me. I stared at him, in disbelief.

The gang was watching in disbelief too. Until Serena came and hugged me too. Ash came over and hugged me too, Bonnie squeezing me to death. 

I hugged them back, sobbing. 

"I-I'm s-s-sorry I d-di-didn't t-tell y-yo-you...!" I sobbed. It would take some time for me to calm down.

Serena sighed, "Shh.. it's okay, (Y/N)... You did it for a good reason."

~*Le timeskip BROUGHT TO YOU BY Wisteria-Moon!11!!*~

I sighed, wiping my tears. I noticed Clemont was still hugging me. I smiled at his caring-ness(if that's a word)

I chuckled, making him jump. He blushed in embarrassment. "What? Thought you could stay in the hug?" I laughed as I finished that sentence. "W-What? No!" 

He's definitely denying that he likes me... hehe~

Too bad he doesn't know yet. It's kinda obvious. 

"Well, when CAN WE FREAKING LEAVE?!" I whined.

"In a day."

"Ah. Alright."

~*Definitely timeskip, So sad since there'll be some controlling... o3o in chapter 4 that is.*~

I smiled, then remembered Lysandre. Hah...I'm pathetic, aren't I?  I hadn't even thought about him until now.

I was alone, for now. The others had to get some food. 

Everything they do... why? Why do they care, anyway? T-They could've left me instead. 

No, (Y/N), no. Bad, no bad thoughts!

Oh, and what perfect timing.. they appeared.

"Hiya, guys!" I greeted cheerfully when they appeared. I was a good actor in case I was having a sad mood but others were there.

"Hi (Y/N)!"

They all replied in unison. 

I smiled.

A genuine smile.

It's been forever since I had a genuine smile... ever since I've been kidnapped a year earlier, I never had a smile before... I kinda forgot how it felt to be smiling.

Snap out of it (Y/N)! I need to get back in tact.

"Sooo, what did you get?" I asked, curious.

"(f/f)!" Clemont answered. -(F/F) means Favorite Food-

I felt like saying 'Yasss!' but I simply shrugged.

I took my food that Serena handed me and begun to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I feel like I'm drifting from this... and I'M SORRY FOR NOT FREAKING UPDATING FOR A WHILE AAAAAAA!!1!!

I'm a bit dramatic... xD

I might discontinue this, I'm not inspired to write this anymore. I'm sorry.