1| He's not all up in my grill.

1,398,747 likes     278, 763 comments@arianagrande: LA, I love you🏹💘

1,398,747 likes 278, 763 comments
@arianagrande: LA, I love you🏹💘

comments

@username: MOM😍
@username: I LOVE YOU TOO
@perrieedwards: 💗
@niallhoran: amazing show tonight.❤️
@username: OMG @niallhoran
@username: ew
@username: @username um excuse u
@zayn: 😍

See all comments...

@zayn liked @arianagrande's photo.
@zayn started following @arianagrande

****************************************************

Ariana stared down at her phone like it was god. Zayn malik commented on her photo, liked it, and followed her. She's always been a huge fan of him since his x-factor days and for him to follow her was surprising and unexpected.

"Hey ari, movie night like always?" Selena asked skipping into Ariana's dressing room. "Sure sel, but look at this." The brunette replied and Selena sat down next to Ariana and peered over her shoulder to see her phone.

"Oh my god. Damn, what'd you do to get zayn all up in your grill?" Selena teased and Ariana rolled her eyes and slapped the older girl's shoulder.

"First of all, he's not all up in my grill. Second of all, I have no clue, it just happened I guess." Said Ariana as she locked her phone and stood up.

"Well it's gotta mean something right? Zayn just doesn't do this randomly." Selena pointed out and Ariana nodded grabbing her purse. "Well whatever it is probably doesn't mean anything because we barley even know each other. I mean sure we've had small conversations here and there at award shows but nothing more." She assured and Selena pouted at her best friend. She really wanted Ariana to find someone that made her happy.

"Forget it, where's your boy?" Ariana asked changing the subject, and for once Selena didn't mind. "Abel's at home." She sighed, tucking a strand of her short hair behind her ear. "What's on your mind honey?" Ariana asked sitting Selena down on the couch.

"It's just Abel. I mean, we're so different and not in a good way, I feel like we have nothing to talk about, our friends aren't compatible, and he's just stand offish ya know? I like a guy who I could just sit down and talk to for hours about anything."

"Sweetie, if you don't think it's gonna work out then end it. I know you don't wanna be in a relationship that you're not happy in." Ariana suggested and Selena but her lip with a small nod. "Guess you're right. I'm gonna talk to Niall about it, he gives the best advice." She said and Ariana giggled lightly. "What?"

"Oh it's just that, you go to Niall for everything. You two are literally perfect for each other." Ariana replied and it was Selena's turn to roll her eyes and slap Ariana's arm.

"I don't like him like that, he's my best guy friend." She clarified for the thousandth time. "Yeah, you say that now. But mark my words Selena."

"Uh huh, sure thing Ariana." She replied playfully. "Anyways, movie night? I'm thinking fifty shades of gray." The shorter girl stated and Selena nodded eagerly. "I've been dying to see that."

"Of course you have sel." Ariana laughed before leaving the dressing room with Selena hot on her heels.