삼십 오 • back together

Part two of "arguments"! If you haven't read that part or you already forgot about it, please reread it again before continuing this one. Thank you!

*

 A week has passed after their fight. There was nothing but silence and coldness shared between the two, making the house feel suffocating. 

Seungcheol tried having small conversations with Jihoon, but the latter would just shrug it off. Seungcheol thought he deserved it for being a big idiot. He knew that Jihoon could hold grudges for a long long time. 

It's true that Jihoon could hold grudges, but that doesn't apply to the person he loved and cared for the most.

After a few days, Seungcheol stopped trying to talk to Jihoon and so he thought that Seungcheol has finally given up on their relationship. It didn't help the fact that the older boy was always out and only comes back in the morning.

It broke Jihoon's heart so much to know that Seungcheol has already fallen out of love for him. Maybe he really did found someone new and better. He couldn't imagine Seungcheol holding, kissing or caring for another person besides him. It hurts like fucking hell.

Jihoon was inside their shared room, rummaging through his clothes. He had decided to take a short vacation in Busan just to clear his mind and have some peace even just for a while.

He was in the midst of packing his bag when he heard footsteps approaching him and a presence behind him. 

"What are you doing?"

Jihoon shot the older boy a glare, before rolling his eyes. "Packing. Is it obvious?"

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah."What happened next was very very unexpected. Seungcheol knelt down next to Jihoon and hugged the boy tightly like there's no tomorrow. Jihoon was about to make Seungcheol release him, when he heard sobs.

This was the first time he heard Seungcheol crying.Jihoon tried to stay strong, but how can he when the love of his life was breaking down in front of him? It felt so fucking unfair how he can't stay mad at Seungcheol for so long.

He cradled Seungcheol in his arms, the boy bawling his eyes out. Jihoon shushed him and whispered reassuring words in his ear, running his hands through Seungcheol's hair in the process.

After a few minutes, the older boy calmed down. He looked deeply in to Jihoon's eyes, drowning in them once again. "D-don't leave me... I-I can't- fuck, I can't live without y-you.."

Then it clicked. Jihoon mentally facepalmed himself. Seungcheol thought Jihoon was going to leave him for real. He thought he was going to be gone forever. 

Jihoon realized a few more things too. 

Seungcheol was afraid to lose him. Seungcheol didn't want him to leave. Seungcheol still loves him, and hell, Jihoon loves him a lot more.

"I'm not leaving, okay baby? I won't leave. I'm staying.." Jihoon reassured him, leaving a small but loving kiss on his forehead. "You make it really hard to hate you."

"I thought you didn't love me anymore.." Seungcheol trailed off. He hugged Jihoon softly, as if he was a fragile glass and he's afraid to break it once again.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore, too.."

"Nothing could ever make me feel any less of you." Seungcheol sternly said. He didn't waste any seconds and leaned forward, capturing Jihoon's lips in a kiss.

Jihoon felt like he was sent to cloud 9. God knows how he missed the feeling of Seungcheol's lips on his. Little did he know that Seungcheol was feeling the same way he did. Jihoon had to hold on to Seungcheol tightly as he felt him melt right then and there. 

Oh how it feels so right to be back in each other's arms once again. 

Seungcheol's tongue poked Jihoon's mouth, asking for entrace and Jihoon complied. He let the older boy explore his hot cavern, savoring Seungcheol's taste. It didn't took long for the both of them to end up in their bed with no clothes on, only tangled limbs, messed up sheets and sweaty bodies. 

Seungcheol faced Jihoon and stared at him with loving eyes, and Jihoon stared back with an equally adoring eyes. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Jihoon's lips and held him close. Jihoon buried his face on Seungcheol's chest, smiling to himself. 

 "I won't ever let you go.." Seungcheol whispered before dozing off, Jihoon following after.  

*

I just wanted to inform y'all that I almost went insane the moment I saw this picture

I just wanted to inform y'all that I almost went insane the moment I saw this picture. Do you wanna know what happened?

Meh. I just slammed my fists on my computer table and screeched. That's all. :)

Tell me what you think about this mind blowing and heart wrecking picture of our vocal boss. I'd love to know your story on how you reacted/survived the moment you saw this.