1

I was his best friend then later on I became his fianće when our parents' decide what our futures gonna be. I didn't protest but he did, it didn't go well. But in the end we both agreed. Things start to get awkward between us since then, when our parents' forced us to live together. It was our parents last request when they died in an unexpected accident leaving both of us broken.

We decided to break the contract but on their contrary before they died the lawyers won't hand us out our shares unless we got married and have a child for real. So to get our shares we have to get married and we must have a child.

Our friendship soon starts to fall apart. We act like strangers. He doesn't see me as a friend anymore. He see me as a stranger. He treat me like I don't exist at all. I don't know the reason why. At first when we started staying in the same house, we're still friends but one day he starts avoiding me and he became cold towards me. It hurts me all the time but I don't blame him for it. I blame our parents for it. If it wasn't for them maybe our friendship is still going strong and I will still be that girl who's secretly in love with him. He doesn't even come home sometimes and if he did he will only come when our lawyers will discuss about our properties and everthing that talks about money. It always saddens me all the time like we don't have any past at all.

I flipped the next page of the magazine in my hand. My eyes bored to the image that is shown. Another beautiful dress that caught my attention. I ran my hand through it, smiling by myself and appreciating the image of the dress that is pleasing in my eyes.

Getting my phone from the table in front of me. I quickly dialed the number of my other dear best friend. She loves shopping and apparently the sister of my dear fianće. She was extremely happy when she heard the news about us getting married someday which pissed her brother off.

"Hello!" She greeted. Her voice laced with excitement.

"Hey," I smiled. "Wanna go shopping?"

"Of course, you don't have to ask!" She said excitedly. I smiled at the thought of my best friend. "Now?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded. She squealed on the other line.

"Okay, okay. I'll pick you up or you pick me up?"

"You pick me up."

"Okay,"

I set aside my magazine and stood up from the couch, adjusting my shirt and fixing my hair before I hurried to the porch and heard a car horn from outside.

"Hurry up, Spence!" She shouted.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." I mumbled as I walk down the stairs.

I got into her car and slam the door shut. It was a fun ride. We talk about what happened these past few days. She told me about her new boyfriend. She's definitely a player but I love her anyway. She's very beautiful, an Aphrodite per say. Her wavy blonde locks falls perfectly on her shoulders with her baby blue eyes in style and long curly lashes that stood up perfectly, full red lips into view. She's flawless and athletic with her model height and perfectly toned body. Her effortless beauty makes her a vixen and a perfect package that every girls envy. Standing next to her makes me shrink with her 5'8 feet tall and my 5'5 inches height, it makes me hate tall people for making me feel so small. I hate it.

She told me about this new boyfriend of hers and how he's different from the others. I can see the twinkle in her eyes as she talks about him from her description. He's definitely tall like Dash. Dash is 6'2 feet tall. Her new found boyfriend is called Nathan Skyler, a bag of muscles kind of guy, totally handsome and funny in short for me I'm sure he is definitely a prankster. She told me how in love she is and so on. She asked me how Dash is, and I told her everything. She felt sorry for me but I don't need someones pity right now. I shrugged the topic off and changed it. Now we're talking about fashion.

Once we arrived at the mall. We went straight to the dress shop of Channel. We grab the latest release and next we went to the cosmetic shops. I'm not the kind of girl who have the love for fashion but I only use them for formalities but at home I only use lose clothing. Dash was always wants me to be formal especially when we're together. He's being possesive, bossy, and mean most times which kind of pissed me off but I couldn't bring myself to yell at him. I'm afraid that he might become abusive and physically hurt me. He nearly did when we had a arguement about him bringing a girl at home. He changed. He's not the Dash that I used to play with or hang out with.

We were younger back then and now that we've grown up. I don't know him anymore. He became so ruthless, possesive, and a control freak. He doesn't take no for an answer and he's being a brat that gets on my very last nerves.

"Spence, this lipstick would look good on you." She suggested showing me the shade of crimson lipstip which I admit I totally love its color.

"Its pretty beautiful, Brit." I said, admiring the color of it and getting it from her hand.

*****

"Good Evening, Dash ." Britney greeted as she hug her brother.

He look at me with brows raised. I rolled my eyes at him and ignore him when he glared at me. Britney seems to notice this and answer him for me.

"Oh, dear brother. Spencer and I just went shopping and had a girl time together." She smiled at him.

"Do you want me to prepare something to eat?" I asked, deciding to speak up.

"No need. I already ate." He said, coldly.

I lower my head in embarrasment. I heard Britney sighed.

"Okay, so, Spence. How about lets go out tonight? So you can meet Nathan?" She suggested.

I look at her then to Dash, who is glaring at me. Giving me a look to say no. I ignore him ones again and smiled at Britney.

"Sure."

Dash was now glaring at me but I just avoided his eyes. Britney caught his glare and frown at him.

"Oh, come on brother. Stop being an asshole for ones will you." Dash glared at her.

"If she's going then so am I." I tense and fear shot up through my veins. Britney seemed suprise as well but quickly covered it up with a smile.

Damn it! I'm so dead!

I hope you like it. ^_^