Sequel Part 78 ~ Cherry Brandy

"Get up from the floor, will you?" I say, pushing her away from me. "Jaden, you've got to tell me what happened between you and Jeremy, I'm dying here . . I need to know!"

"Alright, if you must know . . we took a walk . . the he proposed and now we're engaged to be married" The look on her face is priceless. 

"FOR REAL??"

"No!! . . . Jaylah, learn how to keep your nose out of my business and I will try to keep my foot out of your ass . . deal??"

"Jaden . . I'm begging you . . tell me what happened between the two of you . . I'll give you anything! . . I'll be your slave!! . . I just need to know!"

"What you need is a life, sis . . ."

I grab my sandwich and take a seat on the couch in the living room. Jaylah is sitting right next to me, nagging the crap out of me. Why is she so obsessed? . . this woman needs a life! 

"What do you want, Jaden? . . anything!!"

"You're asking me what I want? . . ok, let me tell you what I want! . . I want you to leave me alone . . . good night!"

"I give you my car!" She whimpers.

"Your car? . . what do I want with your old car? . . I have a porsche!"

"Oh, please, Jaden! . . tell me where you guys went . . tell me what you talked about . . tell me what happened . . please just tell me!"

Jeremy comes walking down . . I thought he was asleep already . . I look at Jaylah . . she's smiling from ear to ear . . of course she is. Jeremy takes a seat next to me on the couch. Jaylah's looking at us like we're some kind of extraterrestrial creatures, waiting for us to move or say something.

I take a bite from my turkey sandwich. 

"Ok . . I will leave you guys alone now" Jaylah says, slowly walking towards the staircase. Why do I have the feeling that she doesn't really wanna leave? . . she's standing there by the staircase, looking at us. 

"GO TO BED, JAYLAH!" I yell. 

"I'm on my way there! no reason for you to yell at me!" She says, slowly taking the first step upstairs. I roll my eyes. Jeremy looks at me, holding back his laughter. "You were right, she really can be annoying"

I look over to the staircase again . . it's an eight second walk upstairs, she's not even halfway up there yet. She's got to be kidding me. I put my sandwich down and walk over to the staircase. "I'm leaving, I'm leaving!!!" She says, running upstairs. I walk back to the couch and take a seat.

"I thought you were asleep already"

"I couldn't sleep . . I'm not even tired" Jeremy says, taking a bite from my sandwich.

"JAYLAH!!!!!!!" I yell . . she quickly hides behind a huge plant upstairs. A few seconds later dad comes walking down, asking me what all the yelling is about. 

"Sorry, dad . . . but Jaylah is being a pain in the ass!"

"Would you please keep it down?! . . we have little people sleeping upstairs! including your son!"

"Sure, dad . . . sorry! . . . good night!"

"Night!" Dad mumbles, walking back upstairs. Jaylah is still up there, hiding behind the plant. God, why is she so annoying? "Is she still up there?" Jeremy asks. "Yup!" I finish my sandwich and walk upstairs . . she's sitting behind a huge fake plant. "Would you please just go to bed?!" I whisper angrily.

"I'm not even looking at you two! . . for your information, I'm sitting here, reading a book!"

"There's no book anywhere near you!!"