PLEASE READ THIS

I don't know how else to say it. Please, please, please read this. I'm going to spread the word on something called the Blue Whale Game. It is a sickening game made by sickening people. In going to tag everyone I follow, amd then some.

The_Winter_Spirit
peacelovecats
Jesusdiedforyou
Sharlander
LambentFlicker
nerdy_babe01
yourfriendbri
FireLily726
MyLovelyWriter
Aventadoodlez
ImperialSun
CloeDFrost
BriBaker415
secretlySwitzerland
allkindsofcontests1
bulletproofphan
ReganUre
AerithSage
Fairytopia08
Sabrina-Nana
Nana-Bah
_blank_mind
Mugen_Hikage
Mugely
m-muggle
TheLegionare
marjitude
kirito101946

Alright, some of you are randos that people I follow follow. But this message needs to get out, so please read.

A game known as the Blue Whale Game has come to my attention. Before I say anything else, let me say this:

Do. Not. Play. It.

Basically, you are "chosen"by an admin. They message you and send you a link.

If you click on said link, it will givs them access to all of your personal info. All of it. They keep it on their private server, and will blackmail you with it if you try to refuse a challenge.

Then, the admins will give you different "challenges" that you have to do, including watching horror videos and standing on precarious ledges. But that's not even the worst challenges. Not by a long shot. Challenges also include talking to perfect strangers, both in person and in Skype, (not that bad, compared to what else there is), cutting yourself, carving things into your skin, and finally...

Killing yourself.

If you are "deemed worthy" by the admins, please go to the cops. They are working hard to locate the main server. Who knows, your tip off might even help them.

If you want to know more, go to2003drago 's profile and look at the  chapter labelled "VERY IMPORTANR- DON NOT DO THIS" on Crystal Nighmares Art Book 5.

Please, be careful.