Tag

So I got tagged. I have to write 13 facts about myself. So, um, here goes...

1) I'm a girl.

2) I am pansexual. And proud of it. (Just asked a girl out- and she said yes! Yay!)

3) I live to draw. Obviously. My mom says I used to spend hours drawing as a kid.

4) I am left handed. This means I am among about 10% of the population, and statistically more creative, since the right side of the brain (which controls the left side of the body) is in charge of creativity.

5) I am slightly ambedextrious. Apparently, I used to use two colors at a time to color, one in each hand. Lol.

6) I play tennis. It's a lot of fun, and it keeps me in shape(ish) from sitting on my butt drawing all the time.

7) I am a HUGE otaku. I have a list of every anime I've ever watched, and I'm at 67ish. I picked up anime 2 years ago. If interested in the list, just dm me!

8) I'm in 11th grade.

9) I'm in marching band. I play alto saxophone. And, ugh, bamd camp is coming up. Speaking of, this one time at band camp...

10) I'm planning on going to college for acting. I've been doing it since 3rd grade, and it's something I love very much. Hey, maybe you'll see me in the movies one day!

11) My dream college is Cincinatti Conserveratory of Music. For those of you who dont know and/ or those of you who think there's nothing good about Cinci, CCM is one of the premier music schools in the country, producing grads like David Lawrence (singer) and Brittany Belland, the star of one of the few funny Progressive commercials.

12) Hmm, this is getting hard. Oh! I have a Tumblr! Check me out at fabnamessuggestedbytumbler!

13) And finally........ Uhhhhhh...... Ooh, I know! I get to be Alice in a local production of Alice on Wonderland!

Anywho, that's all. See ya, peeps!

peacelovecats
Jesusdiedforyou
Sharlander
LambentFlicker
nerdy_babe01
FireLily726