Chapter 9

As I was going out the house I saw Dahyun and a guy kissing. I didn't care but I kinda felt guilty as I saw it. Jungkook's probably  just playing with her. I walked past her and went to the mall. I entered the hair dressers and they told me to sit in a chair. I told them what I wanted and they did it took 4 hours to die then 30 minutes to cut it a bit shorter. When I got out of the hair dressers I looked at my phone and saw it was 7 o'clock. As I had an hour left I brought a few more outfits. Once I had finished it was 8 o'clock I put up my hair so you can't see it then I went back and saw the guys sitting round the table eating. When I saw then eating my stomach growled as I didn't eat all day as I'm really fat.

Irene: H-hey guys in back.

All: Hey.

Chanyeol: Have you eaten?

Irene: Y-Yer.

I gave them a fake smile and went to my room. I took off my hat, put on some comfy cloths and a benie and put my hair up in a messy bun. I laid down on my bed thinking if I should go talk to Xiumin. Suddenly I heard the door open and Tao came in with a tray of food and sat down beside me.

Tao: Eat

Irene: I alrea-

Tao: I know when your lying, please eat.

He places the tray on my lap and I looked at him in his eyes, he looked so concerned. I looked at the plate then at him then at the plate before eating.

Tao: Thanks, but don't do that again.

He gave me a hug before leaving my room. Once he left I put the food in the bin leaving a bit making it look like I ate then I went to my toilet ans made myself throw up by putting my tooth brush down the back of my throat. After I puked everything I had in me, out I washes my mouth out and took a shower. I changed back and went to my room and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling for a bit until I decided to go talk to Xiumin. I stood up and walked to the door as I opened the door I saw Xiumin at the door just about to knock on my door. As I saw him I hugged him and he hugged me back. I took him in my room and shut the door behind us.

Irene: I-I jus-

Xiumin kissed me and said

Xiumin: I'm sorry, ill always be here for you even if we brake up, I'm looking at you differently now because...I...I...I love you.

I looked up at him with tears in his and my eyes. We hugged whilst crying. When we both calmed down we sat on my bed and talked about my past, his past and random things.
It was nice being in his presents I couldn't help it but as he talked I just stared at him.

Xiumin: What? Do I have something on my face?

He wiped his face looking for something. I chuckled at him.

Xiumin: What?

Irene: Y-Your too cute

I kissed his cheek and he blushed. I chuckled again at his actions. I was about to kiss his cheek again but he turned around making me kiss his lips. This time I blushed.

Luhan: Xiumin we nee- what did you do to her?

He said whilst gigerling and looking at me whilst I was blushing.

Xiumin: Wah, I would never do anything.

He stood up and hit his shoulder.

Xiumin: Anyway why are you here?

Luhan: Eveyone's here because we need to discuss about our new song and I was told to go get you and then I saw you guys. You guys look cute together you should g-