Chapter 34

Hey....long time no update? Well...I really have no excuse tbh. I mean I'm not depressed or anything.. I JUST REGRET MAKING THIS STORY SO COMPLICATED OML I CANTTTTTTT

INDSNSNFIFNIDNINIXNIMSOPQORJNM

The stress is real man. Do you guys mind if my chapters are like...crapper then usual ? 😂😂😂 I just really can't...don't want to write too much in detail because I actually don't know how to write it you know what I mean? I know...what'll happen just don't know how to put into words....

Another note, I know it's Sesshōmaru but I keep switching back and forth with the other spelling: Sesshomaru. I'm just gonna stick with the second since I can't bother with correcting it. The best writer I am ain't I right?! Haha... I'll go back and fix...in like five years maybe..being a senior sucks

CHEERS AND OML PRAISE THE LORDS OF PEOPLE WHO UPDATE REGULARLY AND WRITE SO GOOD

Sigh. Well, I do hope you, my dear precious gems(I've noticed some of you are quite fond with the random nicknames I made up), are content with this chapter.. enjoyyyyy (plz) 😂

IN THE NAME OF THE SPRING TIMES OF YOUTH I SHALL CONTINUE TO WRITE WITH THE GUIDANCE OF YOUTH AND GAI SENSEI!"

(╥_╥) (╥_╥) (╥_╥)

"Jaken." Sesshomaru glared at the kappa who's presence screamed trouble. Jaken jumped up and straightened, automatically saying: "yes milord?"
Jaken had been strange ever since he had come back to check on a problem occurring at the entrance to the fortress.

'It couldn't be....' Sesshomaru's eye twitched as he detects the familiar scent of the one he predicted. Throwing another glare at Jaken for the fun of it who had turned into an ice cube, he stood up and went to find the troublemaker.

"Don't make me use my Tessaiga on your sorry ass!" the gruff voice threatened the guard.

"Watch your vulgar language Inuyasha. You don't know when that brother of yours will hear and possibly whip your ass." Miroku sighed.

Inuyasha snorted.

"What business do you have in this Sesshomaru's lands?"

"Ah, there he is. Him. That mother f**ker. What a tool." Inuyasha growled. Faster than the blink of an eye, Sesshomaru had whooped Inuyasha several metres into the air and away from the fortress.

"Lord Sesshomaru, we came for Kagome. We know she's in your fortress, may we have a word with her?" Miroku politely asks, ignoring his demon friend.

"She is not present." Sesshomaru smoothly lied, "occupied."
In the distance came a raging Inuyasha, leaving fire in his trails. "LIES YOU BASTARD!"

He tackled the older demon, something in his eyes making Sesshomaru feel strangely guilty.

"I know, you bastard. I can smell it. Her scent. From 50 miles a way I can tell she's sick-dying. The stench of blood that surrounds her body. AND YOU DIDN'T PROTECT HER!"

The sudden announcement made Sesshomaru slightly wince but also angered him. He knew. He knew it was his fault. That he didn't make it on time to stop Naraku's slave. And he drowned in that guilt that he couldn't do anything.

"Don't you dare feel guilty! This extra scent is of Naraku's isn't it?! Tell me...TELL ME!" Inuyasha growled. A glint in his eyes that held so much within.

"Let us help Lord Sesshomaru! Kagome is our friend!" Miroku added.

Pride got the best of Sesshomaru.