.9.

AMIRAH  ( Zariah's mother)

I stood in front of the door waiting for my sister to come and open the door for me, as I waited for her to open the door I checked my phone for the hundredth time to see if i had received a text or call from Zariah

Nothing..

"Who is it?" My sister, Elaine called out.

"Its me Amirah." 

I watched her through the glass door as she walked toward me rolling her eyes before she unlocked and opened the door. "What do you want?" She sighed, leaning against the door frame.

"Zariah and I are at it, she dropped me off over here I dont have anywhere else to go." I told her as she chuckled, shaking her head walking away from the door.

"So what you do?" Elaine asked as I followed  behind her toward her kitchen sitting on the chair in front of the bar table.

"Why do you think it was me?" I asked.

She stopped stirring whatever was in the pot and looked at me. "Girl boo you can fool yourself but you can not fool me. I am yo older sister and I know you. I grew up with you I know how you are."

"How am I?

"You're very Bossy you always want to control something or somebody. You been like this since we were kids you get that dumb shit from mama."

"Well this time its Zariah, its like she's changing. I try to help her tell her what she needs to know. I know whats good for my daughter. I try to tell her what she needs to know shes only 20 she doesn't know what she wants in life, then on top of that she hired this new body guard name Trevante he took Brian place since his wife is sick. I think he has something to do with Zariah acting so different. Before him everything was fine and now its like he messing with her mind or something E." I told her grabbing the glass of wine she gave me, sitting next to me.

"Amirah, I know you sis you might not like what im about to say but you know im blunt and i can give a freak on what you or anybody else say so sit back and let what I say bless you."

"Sis you bossy as hell and that shit is annoying thats why nobody wanna be around you. You think you know every damn thing and you dont sit back and let somebody else show you something. My niece is not that little girl she use to be when she first started this hollywood business. she is a grown ass woman now  you need to see that before you mess up the relationship between yall even more. Let her go let her make her own damn decisions she might now make the the best decsisions but you live and you learn, its life we all make dumb decisions and now you gotta let her learn for her self. Stop being the manager and be that girls mother,I see how you do her when its just us so I can imagine how she feels when its every day. You treat her like a business client instead of a daughter. What im saying is be there for her show her you love her... Ight Can you handle that?"