14.

I woke up to the sunlight shinning brightly through my window causing my headache to throb more with pain. I furrowed my eyebrows feeling the bed still moving as I sat still, glancing over to my left a body layed there with the covers over there head. I quickly yanked the covers back revealing a sleeping Trevante.

"Tre." I said tapping him softly. "Tre!! " I yelled louder shaking his shoulder as he began to move a little.

"Hm, what?" He said in a raspy voice placing the covers over his head.

"Wake up!" I said, removing the covers from my body.

I watched as he slowly sat up against the headboard rubbing his eyes. "Wasup?" He yawned stretching his long arms.

"What happened last night? Why are you in my bed ? I gasped loudly placing my hands over my mouth "did we have sex?" I asked whispering the last part.

"No." He whispered. " We went to the party you got drunk and some more shit, you was tore up bruh." He laughed as I stared at him not finding anything funny. " so I brought you home and on the way you had fell asleep in the car so I carried you to the bed laid you down on my way out you told me to stay til you fell asleep being the nice person that I am I stayed and I guess I fell asleep so now we're here. We didn't do anything I swear."

Damn.. I mumbled not remembering anything after arriving to the club.

I reached for my  phone unplugging it from the charger placing my code in I tapped the Instagram app first thing I saw was a picture of me dancing on top of a couch.  "Oh my gosh!" I gasped loudly placing my hand over my mouth.

"What?" Tre asked.

I remained quiet scrolling through more of the newsfeed seeing my name being mentioned in comments of the major headlines I stopped scrolling at TMZ page seeing another picture of me smoking. I tapped the picture reading the caption.

"Child start gone wild??" "Childhood star now adult Zariah Jiles McKnight smoking? And drinking? Sources says, Zariah was found smoking and drinking in Club Lit lastnight with Deric Washington of One in a million the movie the two played in earlier in there career.... Is this the end of Zariah Jiles McKnight?" #TMZ  #childstar

"Oh my goodness!" I said, looking up at Tre who looked back at me with a confused expression.

"What girl dang." Tre said, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Look." I said, handing him my phone.

I stared at him hitting my nails as his eyes locked onto the screen of my phone. "Damn." He said softly shaking his head handing my phone back.

"Zariah!" Ma voice spoke from the other side of my door.

"Shit, Tre hide somewhere." I said quickly standing up to my feet as he did the same.

"Where?" He said calmly.

"Uhh" I said glancing around the room " in the bathroom." I said pushing him towards the door pushing him into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

"Zariah!" Her voice spoke again as she knocked on the door, I kicked Tre's Jordan's under the bead and hid his jacket in the closet before walking to the door opening it.

"Good morning." I yawned stretching my arms.

"Good morning." She said, eyeing me.

"What?"

"Nothing." She shrugged.

"Ight well bye." I said closing the door.