George and the lion

A long time ago , in the place named Milan there ruled a king named as Eugene Malik. He was very cruel very rude means all the evils were seen in him he also had many slaves one of them was George .

He was very kind, also of jolly nature he was very good teen but Eugene was very cruel to him he used to starve him he used to keep all his slaves in filthy conditions , then all of sudden once while working George broke eugene 's favourite vase so as soon as Eugene got to know about this he got very furious and ordered the guards "just now go and assemble all the servants". Then after some time all the servants assembled in hall.

Then shouted on all and said in huge voice" who broke my beautiful vase ? Tell me now  or if I get to know I will hang him to death " . Then George came out and agreed that he broke the vase.

Then the king ordered to hang him to death at the next morning . George was very much afraid about this thought that he would be hanged to death .

After thinking so much he decided to ran from the palace . At midnight he ran and ran he reached at forest . He reached near the den he decided to rest there . Then in the morning he woke up at the very harsh voice . oh no! That was the voice of lion he went forward and looked that lion was in deep pain when fearing he went front of lion and looked that a piece of nail was inside the lion's paw he took lightly and with great efforts he took out the nail.

After taking out the nail he tore some piece of cloth from his dress then he wrapped it to the wound just when he stood up he seen the guards he tried to run away but he couldn't run off .

Then after sometime he was presented in front of king . And the guards also catched the lion . Then on next moment the king ordered the guards to throw George in front of lion so that lion could eat him and can finish up his hunger .

At the next moment George was presented in front of lion as soon as lion seen George he recognised George . And lion instead of killing him he bowed in front of him.

Everyone was amazed to see this scenario . And king seen this and he was so happy he said"sorry George I am very sorry about what did I done with you" .

Finally Georg wished for freedom for him and lion . And finally there wish was fulfilled and they were free.

********FINISHED**********
Hello 2 all
This is my first work
If u all liked it please do share and vote and comment
If some there are mistakes please ignore
Will try to improve in next update....