THE TREASURE OF KNOWLEDGE. -THE ELDER ONES

A long time ago,there was a king named as vikramparth he was not so good king in all he was very bad. He didn't  loved his subjects. Though he had very good ministers and work force but he never looked at them.

One day a strange order was passed by king the order was that all the old people in the kingdom were not allowed to live like they had to leave the kingdom or die the people were so sad in the kingdom to leave the people so the people decided to approach the king about this matter.

On the next day people approached to the king but the king was not ready to listen to them. From that people there was one boy named Aditya his mother was old. All the people returned from the Castle.

And that day all the people were going to there relatives place to leave there loved ones.  But Aditya's relatives lived in far away country so he could not afford that.  So he decided to keep his mother in forest and he made a hut for her mother to live there. After doing all this stuff he went back to his home. As soon as he returned it was like all the happiness and fun were wiped out if the kingdom no one was happy indeed all were sad the kingdom was like it became a grave yard though all were present but no one would smile or laugh or giggle.

After some days one of the king minister noticed that the work was not done properly all were gloomy and returns were not at all good as it used to be.  So  about this matter he told to king. The king was not so affected by this news. So later one day again the people decided to go to king and make appeal about bringing all back.  So not like last time but king listened to the appeal but he kept a condition and said that "All of the old ones can come back but solve my questions first then all the old ones can return" by saying this king went back to his room. 

All the public were very excited to hear the questions from the king so after some time there was an announcement that the king will ask only 2 questions that questions will be known to all tommorow. After this announcement all were quite happy.

Finally the sun was set and all were eager to know the questions of king. The morning came up and all were waiting for the king  to tell the questions the king was sure that no one could solve the questions he was going to ask. Then the king came out and asked the questions listed below.

1. How one would pass the thread from the stone with pores that also from one side to other ?

2. There are two status made of same material just everything same then to why prices are different that one is expensive and other is cheap?

All were amazed by the questions of king and after that king said all had the time of 2 days to find if not then forget to all relatives like they never existed.  Then hearing the questions all were confused.

Then as usual Aditya went to his mother in forest he just described all what happened in  day the mother then started thinking for the solution for this and lo! The solutions of the questions were found. 

Then the mother told Aditya that for the first you have to just tie thread on ant and keep it near to stone then on other end keep a cube of sugar so that to take it ant will go in stone to fetch it and the thread will also come out with ant and thread is passed.

For the other the mother told that the status are though made of same material but they had the huge difference ie. The statue which is expensive can keep up the secrets and things but the other one with the cheap will hear from one and just throw it out from other.

Then Aditya herd all this and went back to house. After two days all went to king palace but no one was with answer. Finally the voice came from crowd the voice was of Aditya claiming that he could answer all the questions. Then he told all that want mother said to him everyone in the hall just applauded for him and the king was surprised that how one could solve the questions.

Then he asked to Aditya about this and the king was surprised by this and he ordered that all can bring their relatives back.

Everyone was happy. 

*********Finished********
Hello 2 all readers
Hope so you all liked the story so do vote and comment and share

Thank you