Proud goes always with a fall...

Once there was an artist named Vimal. He was famous for his statues that he made. Everyone in the villages and cities used to know him due to his fine art.

The kings from far away countries used to call him to make the statues fine pieces of art paintings etc.

Once he had a strange dream that the God of deaths came into dreams that he will kill him to death to next day.

Then he thought that just it was a dream so he not took it so much seriously and went to daily work something deadly so happened accident that he believed that the dream was true. Then he hit the realisation that that was nothing and continued his daily work.

After this one day he challenged all the people around that from 10 statues from his own type to find the real him. This competition was to be after 3 days. And if anyone recognised it he/she will get a big prize.

That artist worked day and night and made statues of him. At last the competition day arrived. All of the people were ready to recognise the real one.

Then many of them tried the best but alas! No one could recognise the real man then a old lady came out of the crowd and said that she could recognise the real living one from all artist.

Then she played a trick that she said that one if the statue's nose is not proper that it in some pointed then hearing this that artist got furious and got up from pose. And lo the lady finally guessed the right one.

Everyone in the hall applauded for the lady and unwillingly the artist had to give the price to the lady.

***********FINISHED*********

Hello to all the readers
Hope you liked the story
If u liked then please do
Vote share and comment