1.

Gods & Monsters - Lana Del Rey

Marias POV

Voices buzz around me, but I focus on the paper infront of me. The paper, which if I sign, will change my life for ever. I lift my pen and move it to the line with the prominent X next to it. Slowly I sign it.

Maria D. Dispse

I look up at the real estate agent, her bright teeth shining through her smile. I slide the paper and pen over to her. This is it.

~~~

I entered the tiny house, to my right is the cramped kitchen, and to my left is where a living room is supposed to be. I walk down the hall, opening the door. I peek my head in and view the oddly large bed room. I place my luggage next to the bed and spin around, looking at the door to the walk in closet, though there isn't much to walk into. I hear the honking of the moving trucks outside.

I walk out front, giving the guys a thumbs up. I watch as they climb out of the truck and opening the back of it. I walk over and offer my assistance but they kindly decline. Not knowing what to do with myself I decide to explore my knew home. I walk to the back, the grass freshly trimmed, a small space rimmed with wooden planks, mulch filling the inside of the space. I continue to look around when I look over to my neighbors house, a man standing in the window staring at me. His skin tan but lifeless. His eyes stone cold, and black. I feel my heart slowly drop, I blink and when I reopen my eyes, he is gone.

~~ 2 days later ~~

I finish unpacking my kitchen, grabbing the now empty cardboard boxes and walking out front to be put out for trash. I walk back in, my face sours from the stench of rotten eggs. I walk back into my kitchen. My eyes budged out of their sockets and I nearly puke at the sight.

A pile of dead cats lay in the middle of my kitchen. Their rotting corpses causing a smell so foul, I turned around and run out of my house. Tears brewing in my eyes, cats are my favorite animal.

I sit on my front step, trying to regain my composure. Then once again, from the crack of a curtain in my front neighbors window, I see those black eyes, an evil smile creeping on the face. Once again I blink, and then man is gone. I immediately get up to go back inside, expecting a smell of death and a pile of rotting cats, but instead the smell and carcasses are gone; and once again I am left alone.

~~

Sighing in exhaustion, I flop on my bed, unplugging my phone from the wall charger. I check the time, 3:14 am. I decide I've done enough unpacking for the day and get up to shower. I walk down the hall and enter the bathroom, pulling a light blue towel from the closet, turning on the shower to the hottest level it gets. Soon the steam fills the room and I strip down. Wincing from the hot water when I first step in but very soon relax under its hell like touch. I wash my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, lightly singing the tune in my head.

"On the balcony and I'm singing, ooh, baby, ooh, baby I'm in love,"

"Diabolus."

I quickly spin around and come face to face with black eyes. I open my open to scream but I can't scream, as if I'm under a spell. I try to move, but my feet and arms stayed still. I look at the man, his hair soaked from the water, his arms and torso covered in ink. He takes a step froward, his hot breat beating my face from above.

"Paulo malum puer"

His voice deep, but laced with pure evil. I feel a tear roll down my face, as I look at him in the eyes. His hand slowly raises, ever so slight his fingers graze the scar on my chest. The sensation of being burned alive roars through my body as his fingers trace the "D" shape scar. It was then when my voice finally found its way. I let out a pierce loud scream, as if I was dying.

His hand travels from the scar up the rest of chest and then to my neck. Grabbing my neck, but not squeezing so hard that I can't breathe. The whole time I scream, he stares into eyes unphased. Soon my lung ran out of air and my screaming stopped, his mouth dipped down to my ear. His lips grazing my ear lobe, my eye close, readying myself to be raped or even murdered. Suddenly, his touch stopped. I opened my eyes to find myself alone in a shower encased with steam. Quickly, I shut the water off and grab my towel, wrapping it around me. I run down the hall and into my room, quickly shutting and locking the door. I take a deep before walking over to my dresser and pulling sweat pants and a sports bra on. I walk over the the mirror and look at my chest. My once faded scar is now a deep red, as if it was fresh. A trail of blue runs from my chest to my neck, I try to touch it but when I do I wince in pain.

I lay down in bed, plug my phone in and turn my lamp off. Rolling over and snuggling in my blankets, letting the tears run down my face.

Harry's POV

Her soft snores fill the room, her nose twitching every now and then. Her fire red hair sprawled over her pillow, I lightly twirl it in between my fingers, as I have been for the past 15 years. I haven't showed myself to her since the day in the hospitals nursery. She is ready now.

I feel it.