2.

a/n: hey guys so I got a laptop! So I'm going to be able to update a lot more now (:

                                                                    Maria's POV

A blinding light pierce through my windows, my muscles ache and the pounding in my head makes me wince. I move my body out of my bed, I almost would have forgotten what had happened last night until I passed my mirror and came face to face with the light blue and purple trail on my body. I stare at the marks when I see the man behind me, I whip around but when I do he is gone. My body starts to shake at the event that occurred, I don't want to believe this, I refuse to believe it. It's impossible to appear and to disappear that quickly.

"Not for my kind,"

I whip around again to see the man sitting relaxed on my bed, as if it was his own.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

His laugh echoes throughout the room, his eyes holding a minister look to them. His eyes, I notice that they aren't completely black today. only the corners brim blackness, the emerald green in the center catch me off guard. They're beautiful, for a man who seems so evils I would've thought it's impossible for such beauty in him. I build the courage to speak, but it comes out sounding like squawking bird.

"Who a-are you?"

An evil smile grows on his face then into a fake pout.

"You don't remember me? I'm truly hurt by this Maria."

Fear courses through my body, when he says my name.

"The name is Harry, I would've certainly thought the retailer had told you the events of this home. I mean it was mine first."

The evil smile grows on his face again, my body shudders in fear. In a blink of an eye his eyes are back to the soulless black color.

"What do you want from me?" I whisper the words as tears build up in my eyes.

"You."

With that a tear quickly falls down my face, his body flashes in front of me. His thumb runs under my eye to wipe away the tear, but all I feel in fire on my face. I let out a scream in agony, and he quickly retracts his hand only to grip my shoulders and start shaking me.

"STOP SCREAMING,"

I immediately stop, the tears don't though. His hands release my arms, turns around and starts pacing across the room.

"Zayn made it sound so easy, why the hell are you so loud."

"I'm not loud."

"There you go again making all those noises."

"Well you're talking too?"

He turns to face me, his face red and hands balled in a fist. He takes long steps toward me before gripping my neck and pushing me towards the wall. My back hits the wall hard, and his hands tighten around my neck. The already burning sensation intensifies with each second as the lack of oxygen hits my body. I start seeing black dots, and give up trying to fight back. The black spots slowly get bigger and the sensation in my finger tips and feet

Harry's POV

I feel the struggle under my fingers slowly fade as her pupil expand with death. I let go of her lifeless body, turning around while hearing her body hit the ground. Why the fuck did I just do that? All I did was make this situation harder. What am I supposed to say when she comes and sees her own dead body?

That's when an idea comes to my mind, what if she doesn't see her body? She won't know she's dead, there's only a couple different things about being dead. Not feeling emotions as much is one, only few latch onto another's soul, and you can move things with your mind, but Maria won't know because she won't be able to tell the difference. I quickly grab her body and drag it out to the kitchen, throwing it into a black plastic bag and digging a hole in her garden area of her back yard.

                                                                    Marias POV

I slowly open my eyes, having to blink a bunch of times to regain moister to them, once my vision clears I see Harry sitting on the edge of my bed. A slight build up of fear starts in me, but also curiosity. I go to open my mouth to speak but I couldn't even get a word out due to my throat being dryer than a nuns vagina. Harry suddenly stands up but disappears in thin air then within a blink of an eye was back with a glass of water and hands it to me. I grab the glass of water and replenish my throat and mouth.

"You passed out, it's been about fifteen hours."

My eyes widen and I look over at the clock on my night stand, which reads 12:23 am. I look back over at him, but for some odd reason, I'm not afraid of him. I take the moment to take in the looks of the boy in front of me, my eyes roam over the thick curls on his head and the emerald green eyes brimmed with black. His jaw sharp and defined, lips round and full, his fingers longer than my attention span. No matter how evil he may be, he is undoubtingly beautiful.

"It's not nice to stare Maria."

His words snap me back into reality and my cheeks burn with embarrassment, I can't believe I caught staring at him.

"Can you leave please, I'm kind of tired."

I almost feel rude asking this until I remember that he's an intruder in my home. I watch as he stands up nodding, looking into my eyes as his turn fully pitch black.

"Donec iterum meus diaboli"

With a blink of an eye he was gone, leaving me confused and tired. I proceed to strip my body of clothing feeling dirty, and walk to the bathroom. Taking my beloved burning hot shower, scorching my cold body. As if I was on airplane mode, I dress myself in an over sized t-shirt and crawl into my bed. I lay awake as the feeling of emptiness fills my body. The over filling feeling soon brings tears to my eyes, the realization of how alone I am.

My father had passed when I about 15, we were very close and his death left a huge impact on my life. My mother seemed very untouched though, she took the chance to move her boyfriend in. I never liked him, for he was very abusive and my mother was so naïve and in love to care how he treated her children. This made me grow an unliking towards my mother. Once I graduated high school I quickly moved in with my friend, well ex friend now. My old friend Sarah, we were inseparable and I thought we would be friends for a very long time. That was until I walked in on her fucking my boyfriend, well once again ex boyfriend. I gained trust issues from that whole situation, needless to say, I haven't been able to open up to anyone which halted most of the friendships that could've been. I have no friends and family to go to. I am literally alone, just me, myself, and I. Maybe I should get a cat, they're easy to care for, plus I won't be as lonely. I nod my head in agreement with my thoughts, and continue to lay in bed aimlessly, unable to get comfortable. I wish someone was here, maybe even Harry. Wait no, why would I think that thought. I don't even know who he really is, let alone the fact that all he has caused me is pain. Better than being alone though. I mentally curse my subconscious at the thought of wanting that horrible man near me.

"I'm not that bad damn."