60 Creeper 101

Quite long .

Today was a normal day . Well except for the rain of course . That was ok I like the rainy nights . As a horror writer on Wattpad it was comforting. Here I am in alone , in my room , sat against a giant white teddy bear . As I'm editing my story I get thirsty and my cup is empty . " Crap ." I mumbled to myself . I stood up and headed out with my cup . Walking through the dark hallway is easy . When I cam to the kitchen I flicked the light switch but it didn't turn on . I opened the refrigerator, light which light up my surroundings. The light exposed a man with a cup of water in his hands . I smirked . " Dad why are you up ?"Dad turned the light of the stove which gave us a dim surrounding . "Why are you up ?" He asked " Wattpad what else ?"I answered. " Talking to people ?" He asked .I talked to a few but as my dad was so paranoid I shook my head ." No dad I was editing a book ." He smiled . " Can I tell you a story?" If it's another story about internet safety , no dad . I'm 19 years old . I know things ." I said . " I'm not an idiot . He smiles at me . He's still going to tell me . " There was once a girl named Autumn who played mine craft all day . She loved talking to the people on the chat room . One day she came across a user named Creeper 101 . Creeper101 was Autumn's favorite person to talk and play with on mine craft . One day Creeper101 asked for her address. Autumn , begin only 7 years old have it to Creeper101 only after swearing they'd never ever tell anyone. Few weeks pass and with each day Autumn began feeling guilty of giving away her address. Especially because she hadn't talked with Creeper101 for a while .She was scared and wanted to tell her parents. Like every seven year old she was afraid of the punishment she'd get . When it was time for bed her parents tucked Autumn in and turned off the lights . She was about to tell them what happened with the address but decided to tomorrow. Around the am time, Autumn had a bad dream and yelled out her parents names . It took a few minutes but someone finally came around . Someone's head poked out in the dark . Their head was in front of the door but hid their body . Because it was so dark , Autumn couldn't tell if it was her mother or her father ." Yes dear ." The womanly voice said . Autumn's mother's voice sounded so high pitch and off . It sounded nothing like her mom . " Mommy ?" She said . " I'm afraid." Another head poked through the door . Just the head , the body was hidden due to the wall . " Hey , It's me . Daddy ." The male voice said . Thus voice sounded deep. Deeper than she remembered her father's being . Also it was raspy . The mother's voice raspy too. " Maybe you're afraid because you gave Creeper101 our address . We told you never to do thaaaat ...." the father said , his head moving up and down like a puppet boy . Their eyes moved around like fake googly eyes balls. " Creeper101 came here tonight and he murdered your mother and father . And it's aaaaaal your fault ." The voice became clear . It was neither his parents . The two heads dropped onto the floor , making a sickening sound as it hit the hard ground . A huge silhouette ran inside the room and stabbed Autumn over and over until her high scream was nothing more than fainted breaths . Just then the sound of a baby came from another room . The stranger left Autumn on the bed dead and went to the baby . When he got there he turned on the light . The baby smiled at him . He thought about the baby , for it would be his first time killing one , but he didn't. He picked the baby like an excerpt , cradling in his hand . " Shhh shhh ,it's okay ." Creeoer101 raised the baby girl , Lily . They lived together and were very happy with each other . Even though Lily never had a mother , they were fine with just each other . The end ." Me and my dad stared at each other the longest time . He had this smile on his face . A smile that brought back so many memories. A smile that reminded me of the first time he cradled me in his bloody hands .

From the book Short Horror Stories written by -miss_mysterious

May the fourth be with you !