Silvia

I woke up feeling numb. It was night time and I crawled into the hot spring to clean up. Sesshomaru was leaning against a tree watching me. He watched my every movement. I could feel what he was feelings. Angry, curiosity, frustration, and of course lust. He must've came back due to the bond. We won't be happy so far away from each other. We'll, I won't be as unhappy about being away from him as he would be.

I sat on a rock that left the water lapping just under my breasts. I levitate my brush to me and began to untangle the knots. The beast watching me began to take off his armor. I glared daggers at him. 'Don't you fucking dare have the gull to try to join me!' I spat through our mental link.

'I won't bite.' He purred back taking off his MokoMoko.

"I will." I warned lifting my hand. A dogs head emerged from the water and snapped at the edge of the springs where he was. He completely disregarded the snapping jaw and got undressed. I refused to turn my back to him but I was tempted. He had the body of a greek god! My cheeks burned and he was too pleased by this. 'I can't wait until you're back under control. You'll be lest frustrating then. This is your last warning. I'm back up to full strength.' I grumbled.

'Good.' He purred in my head. He knew I couldn't hurt him, he couldn't hurt me. I dismissed the water dogs head and brought the water around me. I formed an aqua barrier and continued to brush my hair. He got into the water and walked to my barrier.

He tabbed the water around me making it ripple. Then he shoved his hand through. However that was all he would be able to get through. I Jersey back trying to get away from his hand but he was quick. He grabbed my arm and ripped me out of my water barrier. The second my body left it the water fell down.

I was immediately pressed against his body. I blushed hard but struggled to get out of his grip. His breath came out hot against my ear. Despite it's temperature it caused a shiver to go down my spine. I internally cursed at my bodies betrayal.

"Haven't you already degraded me enough? Have I not suffered at the hands of yourself too much?" I said keeping my voice even. Inside I felt panicked, angry and I felt mentally exhausted already. I could fight with him in using a familiar's command. However, the fight seemed daunting and would be almost never ending. He would continue the to fight against my order. Once he broke it, I would lose anyways.

I must endure, just a two more days to endure. That's when I decided I would take the cowards way out. I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes. Immediately I wandered through my third eye. I sat on the edge of the springs and watched Sesshomaru growl with displeasure.

'Sorry that things aren't going to plan. You could still fuck my unconscious body.' I said sarcastically before walking away. His eyes snapped up and for the first time in this form I was seen. It was an odd feeling, like being pinned down. Yet I could move about just fine. I decided quickly that I didn't like the feeling. So I ran away into the forest.

For the rest of the night I walked about. When dawn arrived I choose to turn back. My human body needed food. I could feel my bodies need, a ghost of it's actual self. I returned, reluctantly, to my body. I snapped up with a straight face. Beside my body was a handful or berries and a roasted...piece of meat.

I couldn't help myself from chowing down. I was absolutely starting! I was so wrapped up in my food I disregard Sesshomaru sitting behind me. That's when I realized he had taken me and my things deeper into the forest. He even had the decency to dress me.

"What?" I asked looking over my shoulder at him. He merely blinked at me. We stared at each other for minutes before I turned my head back around. I don't know why I asked him what. I guess I just wanted him to explain what he was thinking. 'Thank you for the meal.' I huffed in our mental link. He didn't answer me much to my annoyance.

I ignored him and meditated. It brought me peace of mind but not as much as my songs. I paused in meditation and turned on my phone to a song that help.

YU-GI-OH Library

I then sighed and allowed the music and my mediation to carry me as far away from reality as I could.......

"Don't be so mad at him.....not for too long." I gasped seeing Silvia sitting opposite from me. We were in the clouds with no way to see below us.

"You!" I pointed an accusing finger at the time witch. "You know what was to happen? Could you not warn me?"

"I would be breaking the rules of time if I told you what was to happen and how to prevent them from happening. It would shift the entire time line. A small act could throw the future, past and present into chaos." She acknowledged.

"Like me being raped by a beast would create such a horrible result!" I spat.

"Yes, it would. You now have your familiar and finality will come in a blink of an eye. As you may have figured out, you're no longer the biggest fish in the sea. You have escaped from the fate of the future. Yet, you must face the peril of the past. Don't despair, I am not here merely to sit here and let you yell at me.

There are three artifacts, and a few things I have been so gracious as to tell you about. Listen now and listen well. The first artifact is the spear of Talia. It holds magical powers accessible to both demon and humans. You will find it guarded in the other side.

Next, elementa's gauntlet. You have great power over the elements but this will give you greater control. You'll find it in Russia guarded by a mighty bear with twelve eyes.

Then there is the flute, which I have been so kind to find and acquire for you. Think of it as my way for apologizing for the tragedy you have suffered. It will be in your bag.

Now, your broom has been broken but you have found you can use anything to fly on really. I suggest carving a pine branch with wind runes. It will help you achieve greater speeds.

My last piece of advice for you is.........hold off using dark spells. There will be a place and time for it. Ironically your use of it will be for something pure of intention." She said with a serious look on her face.

"That's it? You're sending me on a huge quest to find two artifacts?" I asked.

"Yes, they'll help you feel more confident. The key to taming Lord Sesshomaru is to elevate yourself to his level of power. Oh! I almost forgot! Preform the ritual of transition with Rin. She will be needing all of your spiritual powers." She said.

"You're not going to give me any details huh?" I asked.

"Can't, already gave away too much. Yet I see no harm in giving you a boost. In the long run it will do the universe better. Now off you go! Should you ever need advice you know that the gypsies are always willing." She said her voice becoming echoed. I feel from the clouds and slammed back down into my body.

"Shit!" I groaned. I blinked several time before scrambling for my things. Sure enough a shell flute with many holes was placed into my bag. I placed it back into my bag and grabbed my knife. I then grabbed the pine branch and started shaking it down.

'First things first, I need a faster way of travel.' I thought glaring at Sesshomaru.