XVI

Alexus pov
???- hey you ok
Me- yea
???- im really sorry
Me- it's ok I didn't fall that hard
???- not just for that for everything
Me- you don't have to keep apologizing Ken.
K- I know but I feel really bad.
Me- it's ok I'm really over it
K- so was that your boyfriend
Me- who
K- the boy that was just here with all the tattoos and the curly hair.
Me- naw he is a flirt tho
K- oo so I take it your single
Me- yep but do you have a girlfriend

K- who me .... Naw ever since you left me I've been really thinking and just had to let all my hoes go.

Me- ooo so I see u have grown.
K- I took a deep look at myself and realized I can't continue to live life like that.
Me- wait have you been stalking me
K- no why you say that
Me- cause you asked me if that was my guy and I was barely with him
K- ...🤐

He wasn't saying anything making me think he was kinda following me.
K- ok so when you ran out the elevator I saw you both down the hall ok I'm not a stalker.
Me- juss making sure

I started to laugh to lighten up the mood.
K- You know Lex I really miss you, he said looking up.
I didn't wanna look up or he would probably realize I was crying. He lifted up my chin and asked, " are you ok what's wrong." I just started breaking down to him," Har is in a coma and I don't know if she's gonna be ok Ken I just don't understand why everything happens to me. I don't do nothing to nobody . " I just keep talking about everything that's happening. He just hugged me and let me lay on his lap while he rubbed my back. He was so nice. Way nicer than before, I wonder what happened. I ended up dosing off and before you know I was out.
Ken pov-
I really miss Lex she seems to be going through a lot. I opened her phone since it kept going off even after I turned off the ringer. No I wasn't tryna snoop. I just wanted her to rest. Her password was still the same. 122406 I really don't know what it stands for. I turned her notifications off and since I was in I added my number.
Ken💕(I'm sorry)
Of course I texted myself so I could re-save her number. I saw someone under my text named
My life💓👅💦
Assuming it was that tatted guy. I realized she at least talks to him. That doesn't mean I'm totally out the game. I locked her phone and put it in her duffle bag. The nurse told me," Sir were about to clean up could you and your girl leave for half an hour. I nodded and I tried to wake her up," hey Lex come on baby you gotta get up they tryna clean up baby. She mumbled," just take me with you." She said that in a duh tone like I was supposed to know. I picked her up and grabbed her bag. I finally reached my car, put her in the seat, and put her bag at her feet. I got in and started to drive off. After a while she finally woke up. She asked," boy where you taking me."
" to my house I think you might need a shower," I said with a chuckle. She side eyed me. " That's not funny Ken," she said pouting. " Baby girl you don't have to be sad," I said. She continued to have an attitude. I said," I'm sorry girl." She still didn't say anything so I said," I said I'm sorry girl." Then I hit her thigh. She hit me in my shoulder. I rubbed my shoulder cause she hit hard. She just laughed. We passed by Steak and Shake she looked at me with her begging eyes. " please," she said. "Nope I'm not gonna do it," she gave me those puppy eyes. And I made a u-turn. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and started dancing. We pulled up to the window and she ordered an grilled cheese steak burger melt n fries and a large hi-c. I just ordered a medium fry and a large sprite. She told me my total and I pulled up to the window. I paid and we waited at the next window.
Alexus pov-
I ended up putting Ken on my snap. I turned up the radio and My Beyoncé came on.
Ken sung ," shorty my Beyoncé Ken and Lex, Ken and Lex, Ken and Lex. The video ended I posted it. I locked my phone and we headed to Ken's house. I started eating well finishing 😳 my food. I went up stairs to find Ken. He was in the shower so I stole some of his fries. I heard him turn off the water so I bolted down the stairs. After about 30 seconds I heard foot steps coming after me. He caught up and tackled me to the couch. He started tickling me. He said," who's the boss." " you the boss you the bosss," I said still laughing. He acted like he didn't care the fact that I talked to King. But I know he does and low key I miss Ken. Not the bad times but the good. When we use too go to the park. I remember when I use to sing songs and he would make up a rap off the top of his head.
*Flash back*
•At the park•
Me- baby I love you and I need baby I love you I do need you
No matter what I do all I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo boy you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do all I think about is you Even when I'm with my boo boy you know I'm crazy over you (gco)
I Never been the type fall in love
But you see baby girl I just can't have enough
Yeah she mean and a little cocky but I love her so
Tell baby do you love me she say
Me- you don't know what you mean to Me
*Flash back*
Ken called my name," Lex so you gon get in the shower or just stay nasty." I went out to get my bag and all my stuff. I got my phone off Ken charger cause I forgot to pack it. I seen a million notifications. I decided to read them later since most were from Instagram and Snapchat. I went on Spotify played music and got in the shower. I heard footsteps in the door and him tryna sneak in. My music  stopped. I yelled," Stop playing on my phone Ken and turn back on the music." He just laughed. Next thing you know my water turned ice cold. I jumped out the shower and fell on my ass. He just sat there and laughed. I am so happy his mom wasn't home. I ran out the bathroom and stole his robe so I could text everybody back.
"Hurry up girl we gotta go," he said.
I said," I. Don't wanna leave yet." He just threw me my clothes and finished getting dressed.
Kings pov-
I meet up with Jaylah and her people. We talked about our next order of business.
J- ok now that we got they attention we gotta make him admit that he's a drug dealer and killed somebody.
Me- And how we gon do tht.
J- ok guys y'all gon have a shoot out somebody has to die. King you gone wear a wire and ask him questions and all tht. But first you gotta be apart of his gang and then get close to him like his second in command.
Me- aight just give me at least 3 weeks.
J- aight
I left the trap house after getting my bands. I drove up to the hospital. I texted Lex but she left me on read. I just left toward the hospital. I arrived and went to the third floor to she Lex and some nigga. She had her legs all up on him. I got mad af instantly and hit that nigga in his shit.
_________________________

Hey guys been gone but my new book will be coming out in at least 3 days. 😘 go share vote And comment buy loves 💕