XXIII

Harmonie pov-
*5:50am*
I woke up feeling pain in my thighs deciding to shower. After the steaming hot shower I put on loose jogging pants and a white shirt. Everyone had work meaning I have this house to myself. 😛😛 All I gotta do was make breakfast and their out my hair till dinner. Pulling out the whipped eggs and vegetables. While I made omelets. Everybody ate except "dad". He just sat there. Everyone else was done so I went to grab their plates. Suddenly he flipped his plate in my face.i wiped off my face grabbing his plate then I continued to put the dishes in the sink washing them. Damn I thought today was gonna be at least okay. I washed their dishes and started cleaning up.  Right as I was finishing my duties Armani my father came out of no where hitting me kicking and pushing me. He calls this punishment for having his food cold🙄🙄. I learned earlier to just cry or he will just keep fighting. Holding my head falling to the ground. He finally let up and spit in my face walking away. I sat there for a good minute till I heard footsteps. I quickly picked myself up to see it was only Aj ,my step brother. He rushed over turning off the water and helping me looking back every minute or so. He helped me up and into my room. He closed the door and ran a hot bath for me. He left so I got undressed and got into the bath. Relaxing. I  washed up and got out going to my closet. I got some comfy clothes hearing a knock at the door. I open the door to see Aj wit snacks and drinks. I instantly smiled letting him in. We watched Love and Basketball my favorite. Then we danced and ate the snacks until I was tired. I fell asleep on his chest while he played in my hair.
Alexus POV-
Tomorrow is my birthday and they plan on releasing me in about 5 hours but honestly I just wanna leave outta here. Ken just walked in don't really wanna talk to him. I was on his phone since mines was still at the house and some random jawn was all in his phone asking why he left and when he coming bck. 🙄🙄🙄
" baby," he said looking at me.
I just looked bck after rolling my eyes ever so slightly. Then I got up getting my clothes on getting ready to go even though I still have like 4 hours left. I walk back into the room to see Ken at the door smiling. I look up at him and can't keep a straight face. He comes up to me giving me a hug. Then he tried kissing me but I turned my head.  He stepped bck asking," what's wrong witchu." I just ignored him and sat bck in my bed with my arms crossed.  He kept bothering me until I finally spoke.
" why do u have other girls in your phone," I asked looking him straight in his face. He scratched the back of his head and turned his face away from me. " oh wow you're cheating on me that's just great just leave go be with that jawn tbh because I'm done with you. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. He walked over to me and turned my chin toward him and said,"  I love you." I turned my head away from him with tears in my eyes. I just broke down he pulled me into a hug I just cried on his chest.
Aj POV-
Hey y'all it's ya boy Aj also know as Aaron. I'm living with my mother and her boyfriend Armani. I'm low key feeling Harmonie but that's like weird if you think about it. Our parents are dating and we're dating. But I'm 17 a junior in high school
And I work at footlocker at chesterfield mall. Otherwise me and Harmonie are in her bed laying down. She sleeping on my chest since our parents were at work I thought I would let her relax especially after that incident. I got up trying not to wake her. I got out of the room going out to the mall. I bought her the grey suede pumas with a matching jogging suit. I know why buy her stuff when nobody is gonna see her in it but the smile that appears on her face is so cute. I checked out and then got to work. I put on my checkered shirt and black jeans getting to work. I put Hars gifts in my locker with my clothes and wallet.
*8 hours later*
We were closing so I finished with my last costumer and I went to my locker. I couldn't find my gifts or my wallet. I look over at Natalie and I see her with a footlocker bag but I know for a fact she didn't buy shit. I walk up to her to see the same stuff I bought and my wallet in that bag. So I look dead in her face and say," you deadass just stole my shit." She looked at me with worry so I snatched my shit back and slapped her in her damn face. Fuck outta here with that thieving shit on my cuz. I proceeded to go home after. I put my key in the door and walked in. I put my stuff up in my room then I went to go surprise my baby... I mean Harmonie😬. I walked in the room to see her getting hit by some random.
__________________________
Thanks for reading love💕