Bad Days and Confrontations

^^There are two kinds of reactions to bad days

A/N I wrote this a few days ago

Okay, so other than wanting to post that picture, I had an eh day at school. Don't get me wrong, classes were pretty easy today (thank God), but I had to confront someone who at one point I might've considered a friend.

I'm not going to say his real name, so I'm gonna call him quamquam. This is a word in Latin, by the way, not an actual name.

So the thing is ever since the beginning of the school year, I've made it pretty clear that I don't talk in the mornings. Like, I barely function with the amount of sleep I get, I don't have the brainpower to hold a decent conversation unless I hear one of my fandoms mentioned. But Quamquam's a morning person, so I've been nice enough to hold conversations with him despite usually being half asleep.

The other more serious thing he does is disrespect my personal space and the personal space of my friends. He'll sit way too close to either me or my friends, always trying to read off our phones or breathing down our necks.

He's touched me in places that make me uncomfortable and even after I told him to move, he refused to listen. Thank God for my friends who told me if he tried one more time they were going to speak up.

He also tries to get into all of my conversations, which makes me irritated at him and at times, mad when he's trying to intrude during a serious topic.

Now, all of this has been going on for weeks, but I never had to confront him until today. My friends had always said they were going to talk to him, but I was the first one to actually talk to Quamquam about it.

Our conversation went something like this:

Q: "Why are you being so rude and distant to me?"

Me: "Because you haven't respected how I feel about talking and my personal space. Look, I've never had any guy friends until this year (I'm a freshman), but I'm still not totally comfortable with people who aren't my really close friends touching me."

That's the gist of what happened anyways, because I'll admit, I said some other stuff (no swearing or anything like that) that might've sounded rude. But I've felt like this for months now, and enough is enough.

My friends who witnessed the confrontation said I was scary, so I can only imagine how Quamquam felt afterwards.

But I'm not sorry for stating my opinion. I'm not sorry for standing up for myself if it means I feel safer and happier at school.

So yeah, that was the suckiest part of my day, but I'm glad that that's over with now.

I know that my last few chapters have been kinda long, but this is my rant of the day and if stuff like this happens, my chapters will be longer.

Thanks for putting up with my whining XP
I love you all! 💜