• DAY TWO •

Joels p.o.v

I woke up before Lizzie , to my surprise, so I just lay in bed bored out of my mind waiting for something interesting to happen. I held Lizzies hand and she held on tight. I just stared at her because she's so beautiful it distracted me. Eventually I went on my phone an started playing colour switch. I started to feel tired again so I went back to sleep. Lizzie then woke up about 11 and woke me up. I whispered "good morning" but she was still half asleep so she just groaned and cuddled with me.

Lizzies p.o.v

When we got out of bed we decided we were gonna go explore. So after getting ready we went out just wondering around, Greece is beautiful. We went to a restaurant/bar type place to get some food. When we were eating there were so many cats around us. THEY WERE JEALOUS OF OUR FOOD OK. STOP CALLING ME CRAZY CAT LADY.

Joels p.o.v

We went wondering around because that's what people do when they go somewhere new. Greece is so beautiful, almost as beautiful as my girlfriend. When we got food there were cats surrounding us purring like crazy , I was happy to get away from the constant meowing of my own cat I don't need three more cats to meow at me.

Lizzies p.o.v

When we got back to the apartment I sat by the side of the pool and dipped my legs in because it was hot. Then I got in the pool because I wanted to plash Joel with water as a repay for what he did yesterday. Joel joined me in the pool and I got on Joels back because I'm a great person. I kissed him on the cheek and we both laughed like crazy

Joels p.o.v

When I got in the pool with Lizzie she got on my back and I'm 100% ok with that because 1) I love her and 2) she weighs like a feather, especially in the water that takes the weight off.

• IN THE EVENING •

Joels p.o.v

After we got dried and put some dry clothes on we sat just having a good time and talking about stuff. Lizzie was drinking some sort of beer (idk it was alcoholic ok) so when she tweeted something that literally made no sense she used that as her excuse lmao. Anyways, we stayed up quite late just laughing and having fun.

Lizzies p.o.v

Me and Joel were sat on the terrace and I tweeted something that literally made no sense:

Me and Joel were talking about random stupid things and half the time I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe

Me and Joel were talking about random stupid things and half the time I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. (Not literally ok it's a saying). I love having the most amazing times with my favourite person. When it was like 1 am we got in the pool again because we are just two derps having fun. Two people that are dating , in a pool together at 1 am meaning that no one is awake, things escalate quickly ;).

Joels p.o.v

After we chilled , (I say chilled but we literally laughed so much I don't think we know how to laugh anymore). At around about 1 am the idea occurred to Lizzie of getting in the pool, so ofc that's what we did. After we got out of the pool we went to bed and relaxed on our phones making fun of people/haters/enemies. I love Lizzie with my whole heart and more.

Lizzies p.o.v

After we chilled in bed I fell asleep so I don't know what happened after that, except I remember waking up at 7 and falling out of bed.

Joels p.o.v

Lizzie fell asleep , bless her she was tired. She looked so peaceful and calm so i didn't even bother. I grabbed a hold of her hand and closed my eyes.