Thirty-nine

Joji's POV lol

I was very confused. Holly looked extremely flustered, and nervous.

What was happening?

Both her and Max came back in quickly, him nudging her and her hitting his hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Er, yes. Yes I am." she smiled and went to my bedroom.

"Is she alright?" I asked Max.

"Yeah, she just realised something."

"What?"

"Oh, doesn't matter." He smirked, and silence filled the room.

Well, until we heard "WAKE UP CUNT!"

"GET OFF OF ME YOU TINY BITCH!"

That sent both of us into fits of laughter as the shouting continued.

"HOLLY GET OFF OF ME OH MY GOD!" Ian shouted.

"GET THE FUCK UP THEN I WANT TO SLEEP IAN!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU GOT OFF OF MY TORSO I WOULD!" Then silence again. I couldn't breathe from laughing, what the fuck was she doing?

"WHAT...REALLY?" What the fuck is happening?

Holly's POV

"Shh! I don't want the entire building to fucking hear!" I whispered.

"Sorry dude. MAX!" Instantly he walked in.

"What?"

"Holly likes George oooooo."

"Yeah I know, cunt. Where's your sweatshirt?" Max asked.

"Oh, on the floor somewhere. But what do we do?" He asked.

"Um, oh fuck I dont know, could play it cool and not mention it. Or, tell him! Yes, tell him."

"But remember how awkward he can get?"

"True, true. We're going to sort this out Holly, Jolly will be a thing!"

This was kind of amazing, having friends who act like cunts but deep down are really sweet. Awww.

"Hey, are you guys okay? You've been acting weird all morning." Joji said, popping his head around the door.

"Um, we are great." I replied, smiling at him, before realising I was still lay stomach-down on poor Ian, and so I got off of him. "So...why are you all in my room? Like it's cool and stuff but, it's my room."

"Oh, uh, we're just...talking?" Ian questioned himself.

"Right. Okay, okay, but I've gotta get changed and go to the store, so, can you guys migrate next door for a while?" He asked timidly, and I looked at his cute messy hair.

Awww!

Oh no, my face is red got to go got to go got to go got to- "Yeah, see ya later." Max said, patting his shoulder, Ian getting up and grabbing his sweatshirt and running out like a retard and I just gave him a quick hug and walked out.

"PLANNING TIME, BOYS!" Max yelled. "Shut the fuck up I bet you $50 he heard that!" I smacked his arm.