Chapter 37

hey! tell me how you think of my story in the comments cuz i feel like it's getting boring..... so yeah, here's the next chapter! i hope you like it :) ENJOY!!!! :D comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much guys!!!! love youuuuu!!!!! <3333

I sighed quietly and Harry squeezed my hand, “I love you.”

            “I know Harry…” I whispered. And I still don’t know why. He explained why in my dream last night but I couldn’t remember what he said and it was killing me.

            “Good,” he said smiling and the elevator doors opened for us in the lobby. We stepped out, said hello to David, and walked out into the busy morning streets of New York City.

            We ended up going back the guys’ house to get Liam to make us breakfast instead of going out. We walked into their house and I put my things down on the front hall table.

            “MAYA!” Louis exclaimed and he ran into the foyer, picked me up, and kissed me on my cheek.

            “Hey Lou…” I said as he set me back down. Harry and Louis had a stare down until Louis ran up and gave him a love bite on his neck.

            “I knew you were going to do that…” Harry said laughing. I left them in the foyer and walked into the kitchen to find Liam sitting at the counter.

            “Hey Maya,” he said.

            “Hey, Harry and I came over so you can make us breakfast…”

            Liam laughed and nodded, “Okay.”

            “I can help if you want though,” I said walking over to the stove with him.

            “What do you want to make?”

            “HARRY WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?!” I called.

            “IT DOESN’T MATTER!” he called back.

            “I guess it doesn’t matter,” I said to Liam smiling.

            He nodded, “Okay…”

            We went over to the fridge and stood for probably around five minutes looking at what was inside.

            “See anything?” I asked.

            He shook his head, “I think you might end up eating cereal…”

            “That’s okay,” I replied taking out the milk.

            “We only have Special K,” Liam said taking it out of the pantry.

            “MY SPECIAL K!!” Louis exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen with Harry.

            “I can’t have any?” I said pouting.

            “Well when you look at me like that…” he said.

            “Yay! Thanks Lou!” I happily took the box from Liam and made myself a bowl of cereal while Harry poured himself a glass of orange juice.

            “What are we going to do all day?” I asked.

            “Well Harry has a surprise for you,” Louis said and I looked at Harry who looked away.