Chapter 65

ENJOY!!! :D comment, vote, and fan!!! thanks so much <333 luv youuuuu

THE NEXT DAY

            I had collapsed onto my bed when I got home from the taxi ride from the airport. I didn’t even bother getting changed, so I was still in my jeans and t-shirt when I woke up in the morning.

            I looked around for Harry but didn’t find him in bed next to me. My sheets looked like they weren’t even touched on his side of the bed. Where was he?

            I checked my clock on my night table and saw it said 9:17. Crap, I was going to be late for work! I jumped out of bed and scrambled to get in the bathroom to take a shower and get changed afterwards.

            I was ready in record timing and I stepped out into my apartment. I checked the clock again and saw it was 9:32. I’m late. I grabbed my bag, and walked out of my apartment, checking my phone for any messages. There was nothing. I stopped at the elevator and looked back to my door. I felt like Harry was going to walk out, but he didn’t. The elevator doors opened, but I didn’t step in. I ran back to Harry’s door and started banging on it.

            “Harry!” I yelled, but he didn’t open the door. “Harry!!” I yelled again. Where the hell was he?! First, he didn’t sleep with me, and second, he didn’t open his door. What was going on?

            I felt like I was going to start crying. I needed to see Harry. I know that sounds pathetic, but he’s the one who makes me want to start my day. Otherwise, I would just lie in bed all day and do nothing productive.

            He wasn’t home. My face dropped and I walked back over to the elevator, hoping that somehow he would show up and give me a kiss goodbye. He didn’t though. I made my way down to the lobby.

            “Hey Maya,” David said behind his computer.

            “Hey, have you seen Harry?” I asked.

            “Um, I think he left very early this morning and he looked like he was in a rush.”

            I nodded. I wasn’t getting my Harry kiss this morning. “Okay, thanks David,” I said and I walked out of my apartment building.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I woke up at 6:30 and looked at Maya sleeping next to me. I didn’t want to, but I had to get up. I was having a huge surprise for her at the guys’ house and I needed to get ready. I rolled out of bed and fixed the sheets. I kissed her on her forehead and walked out of her room to get changed.

            Twenty minutes later, I was outside on the sidewalk waiting for the bus to come and drive me to the bus stop near the guys’ house. I tapped my foot impatiently and crossed my arms over my chest. I had my hood up and my sunglasses on in hopes of not attracting any attention.

            A little girl who looked around six sat down on the bench with her mother. Her feet didn’t touch the ground and she rocked them forward and back. She looked at me, but I just watched the cars drive by. She jumped out of her seat and stepped over to me.

            “Excuse me?” she asked pulling at my sweatshirt.

            I smiled, “Yes?”

            “Are you Harry Styles?” she said in her little girl voice.

            I kneeled down so I was eye level with her. She looked like a mini version of Maya. It was amazing really. “Yes I am, sweetie.”