NATSU!

Embers P.O.V

I followed Fernanda to the manga and comic section, "so how is this school" I asked Fernanda.

"It's ok, mostly crappy. On the bright side though we do have this" she said gesturing to the huge shelves filled with manga and comics.

"Oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven" I said looking around to see what they had, "yup this part is pretty great, but in general the school is pretty crappy."

"I mean it's not really just the school, but also the people in it. The people can change you, a lot." Fernanda said.

"Well I mean people are going to change" I said.

"Yeah but some can change for the better while others can change so bad that they don't even know who they are anymore" Fernanda said.

She turned quiet and I tried to change the subject by looking at the different things they had.

I looked over and saw they had the manga for Fairy Tail, I grabbed it and my eyes lit up.

"NATSU" Fernanda said very loudly along with a loud laugh.

"LUCY" I imitated Fernanda.

I slid off my leather jacket a bit so my shoulders were exposed, I turned so my right shoulder faced Fernanda, "oh my god, is that real" she asked staring in awe at my fairy tail tattoo.

"Yup" I said looking down at the tattoo. It was silver and looked like constellations come together.

"Woah" I heard Michael's voice say. I looked up and saw him "That is awesome" he said pointing to the tattoo.

"I know right, your girl is such a badass" Fernanda said.

"Agreed" Michael said putting his arm on my waist.

"Disagreed" I said shoving my Jacket to Michael.

Fernanda and I both laughed, "hey what class do you have next" I asked Fernanda, "lunch" she said.

"Nice, another class with you" I said bumping my hip to hers.

"Cool, I do to. Lucky you" Michael said. I rolled my eyes, "come on let's go ask the rest what they have."

"Do you know where they went Michael" I asked him. "I think Josh went to go show Lia and Sloane some video games." Michael said.

"Yup that sounds like him, already trying to impress some girls with his 'Pokémon go skills' " Fernanda said with high sarcasm as we walked off to the gaming section.

"Lia I never knew you were such a gamer" I heard Cassie say, a little frightened.

I looked over to where the voices were coming from, I saw a t.v and a gaming system hooked up to it. I saw a racing game play on it and Lia was the one playing the game, controller in hand, and her eyes tranced by the screen.

Not even seconds later the screen said 2nd place.

"Ugh" Lia groaned, "one more time please" Lia begged Josh.

"No, we have to get going, the bell is going to ring any minute" I said before Josh had the chance to say anything.

"Whatever" Lia said rolling her eyes.

"Alright schedules out, who has what next?" I asked taking out my schedule.

"Lunch" I said with a smile seeing everyone else had lunch too, even Josh.

"Well Fernanda, lead the way." I said just as the bell rang.

"Follow the leader" Fernanda joked as she marched out of the library.