Goodbye Hooker, Hello Nun.

Dinner was over cooked far too crispy chicken. It tasted disgusting. Yet another reason why I wish I had Abella around. She would have made the best tasting chicken in the world. We all sat around a huge table. Well, it was actually like four extra large tables pushed together. The house we lived in was huge so there were a lot of kids. Fourteen, including me, sitting around the disgusting mahogany thing. Those were only the foster kids. Mr. and Mrs. Peniiwether had four kids of their own aswell. I did not eat much of my supper. I couldn't stand to. I haven't eaten anything that isn't gormet in my entire life! Even my baby food was gourmet.

After we ate Linda, or 'Mom', rounded up all eighteen of us and decided we were going on a shopping trip.

     "This is so fucking stupid!" I growned as she tried to fit us all into the family bus.

      "Hey! I don't want you swearing in front of the other kids! I don't want you being a bad example!"

     "Me a bad example? Are you kidding? Tommy and Jacob, or whoever those idiots are, in the back are dividing up there weed! I am not the bad guy here!" They were actually diving up weed in the back seat. I was amazed at how disfunctional this 'family' truly was.

"Hey! Boys, I thought I told you your done with that! And for your information, Winni, their names are Kristof and Kraigory!"

"No wonder they're searching for a high. They probably get beat half to death with names like that!" Linda rolled her eyes and Kristof nodded in agreement. "There is no way I'm getting into a run down hippy bus with a bunch of foster kids!"

"Just consider it family bonding!"

"Yes... Because that's soooo much better!" I got into the run down hippie bus and moved to the very back next to the weed brothers. I helped them role a couple joints but we didn't have time to light them up before we got to the mall. I would barely even call it a mall. It had a Target, Platos Closet, HMV, and a Claires. It was so cheep and disgusting. The design of the whole building was utterly repulsive. It looked like a giant pineapple. The colors of it represented one two.

First stop on the bonding tour; Platos Closet.

"What is this place? The cloths look like they've been... worn already!"

"Well, yes. This is a used clothing store." The clerk gave me a look like I was mentally insane.

"¿Cómo podría usted honestamente esperas que usar ropa que antes pertenecían a otra persona? Que se utiliza realmente! Esto es estúpido y repugnante!" (How could you honestly expect me to wear clothes that formerly belonged to someone else? That they actually used! This is stupid and disgusting!)

Linda rolled her eyes and helped some of the other girls find their size jeans. I walked down a couple aisles and found some old jeans that were exactly like ones I used to have. Along with old shoes and purses and such. Everything was actually fairly fashionable (for poor kids anyways). But of course the fashions I choose are still far too inapropriate for school. Finally I had new clothes. They were so unfashionable she might as well have signed me up for one of those girls only private schools to teach me how to be a Nun.

Linda may have bought them for me but there was no way in hell I was wearing them!

"How about I get you accesories to make it look cooler. Huh? We'll go to Claires with Mindy and Channelle while everyone else goes to Target,"

"Whatever..." I moaned