Chapter one

I was at the park lunch tables with my boys. I had Justin, Luke and Anthony around me. All four of us were eyeballing this Kiki, a very hot girl. Hey, don't get me wrong, this girl was a caramel, light skinned babe.

"Wyatt? You looking at her too?" Justin asked me.

"Yea" I said, I couldn't look away from her.

"Nah" he laughed and put his arm around my shoulder, "that is KiKi, she's hot as fuck. Plus that ass is phat!" He licked his lips and shook his head at me, "let me tell you something Wyatt, like Anthony, Luke and myself, KiKi goes for dark skin niggas and Wyatt, YOU WHITE SKINNED!" All three of them were laughing goofily and I couldn't help but join in. It's true, I'm a white boy. Some say I'm in the wrong skin color, and I believe them. I only hung around dark colored people and I had a thing for black girls.

"I bet you I could get her number" I said standing up, they shook their heads. I walked over to where she was. She was wearing high waisted shorts, and a tank top that reach her belly button. Her curly hair moved in the little wind we had. She was wearing pink vans that brought out her skin tone.

"Hey Wyatt! Why I don't see you at school no more? You a stranger now" I laughed as she gave me a hug, "what's up?" She asked curious.

"Nothing ma, I was just wondering if I could get your number?" She looked at me and smiled. She walked over to her friends and asked them for a pen and paper. I couldn't stop looking at her. Bae had my hypnotized. She walked back over to me and handed me a paper;

'Call me, white boys need love to, even from black girls ;)' and underneath was her number. She waved bye and winked at me before hopping in the car with her friends. I turned around and saw my friends hopping all over one another screaming "HE GOT BAIT" I laughed and ran over to join them.

"You are officially a nigga" Luke said while punching me in the arm. I grabbed my phone and texted Kiki

White boy- 'Dayum bae ;)'

I waited for a reply,

Kiki- 'Haha, damn 2 you 2 white boi'

I laughed and put my phone away. This was going to be great. I walked around with my boys, we decided to hit up the gas station for some food. We were walking when Luke stopped me.

"Nah! Kiki isn't going to let you hit that! Her father bro," he shook his head. "her father hates the white community." I looked at him shocked. He must've understood my confusion. "Her father is big on slaves and 'white people are the devil' blah blah blah." I stood there and looked down at my shoes. Justin slapped Luke and I heard a 'shut the fuck up!' I laughed and punched Luke jokingly.

"I'll hit it, I'll just need to show her father I can be a gentleman. Besides like y'all all say, I'm a inside out Oreo" I laughed and all the guys were screaming laughing. What would I do without these guys?

A/N::::: hey guys comment on how I did! Yay or nay? Starts kinda slow but it gets better I promise.