Yoongi- Wait

Please read my ff "my beautiful idol!" Thank you :)

Genre: fluff

"Listen Ally, I can't do this anymore, im gonna debut soon, and we just been distant.. lets go our separate ways."
With that Yoongi walked away, leaving his crying girlfriend or now ex, on the floor.
......

"That was 4 years ago Ally! Come on you need to move on!" Leah, one of her friends said. She looked at her friend before looking at a concert ticket.
BTS WINGS TRILOGY III Tour 2017, Seoul, South Korea, VIP pass

"But I cant.." she said while grabbing onto the small paper tightly.
"Why?" The only question that came up. Which even though, she, her and everyone knew the four simple words.
"I still love him.." she said in tears.
"Ally i cant see you like this, please just move on." Her friend said pulling her to a hug while the girl cries on her shoulder.
"I will now, after this concert I will move on. I promise" she said. Leah then smiled,
"You can do it."

...

"Were here." The girls stopped at the big concert filled with screaming girls.
"Lets go we dont want bad seats do we?" Her best friend smiled before the two girls went away to the venue.

"Hello we are BTS!" The concert finally starts, the girl then stared at her admire, seeing him rapping and having a smile on her face made her know she actually needs to move on. The time goes by and finally, the concert is about to end. Some fans were crying cause of joy or sadness from the songs, happiness or saddened that the concert is going to end. The 7 boys stood in a line said a mini speech. The girl looked at each member quietly thanking them for taking care of her admirer, but it was then finally his turn, Ally's ex.
"Thank you for coming! This is the best way to start our tour. We love you all so so much and we are together forever!" He says while the scream got louder. She remembers those lines, Together Forever. Ha what a sad memory. The boys started looking around to see all the beautiful faces. But never in her life would expect, Yoongi to look at her. His eyes widen and so did hers. Leah noticed and quickly took Ally. They ran to find the exit.
"Ally come on quick!" Leah said, she ran to her car and starting preparing it.
"WAIT!" A manly voice was heard. Ally turned around to find who she loved for years, Min Yoongi.
"ALLY GET IN THE CAR!" Leah screamed. Tears started forming, oh god dont cry she thought.
"Ally hear me-"
"Its time.." she whispered to herself. Taking a big breath she faced him, with a smile but tears pouring.
"Yoongi, im.. so proud of you. You accomplished your dreams and that made me so happy seeing you dancing and rapping with a smile on your face. I still love you, but I will let you go for your dreams and happiness. Thank you Yoongi. I love you. This will be your last time seeing me, i promise." With that she walked away. But this time its an opposite roll. Instead of a her, it was now a him. Crying on the floor.
"You did the right choice my friend." Leah smiled sadly.
"Lets just go before i change my mind." With that they drove off.

"Yah hyung!" The members finally came seeing there fellow member on the floor sulking.
"You left what happene-"
"I saw her." He just said making the members shocked. They know about his past relationship. They know how much he regretted breaking up with her when he clearly still love her.
"What she say?" Namjoon asked.
"She still loves me, and shes proud of me. But she said that since i broke up with her its time for her to move on from our past. I cant do that!" He said crying. The 6 members looked at him in pityness.
"I love her guys she said she will let go of me to just make me happy and accomplish more of my dreams when clearly she makes me haply and half of my
dream is to be with her!" He screamed. Seokjin tried to calm him down but it was no use he was still sad.
"Yoongi you have been doing it for years, and you know what i keep telling you?" Namjoon said softly.
"But she sai-"
"She still loves you remember? So what do you keep doing?" He cutted the sad boy off. He sniffled before letting out the answer.
"Wait."

•••

"I CANT DO THIS I STILL LOVE HIM!" She said. No use, every memory she tried to bury but she couldnt. Her 6 friends tried to help her but it still failed.
"It hurts you guys! I still clearly love him!" The girl cried.
"Ssh its okay!" Mimi said. While the rest comforted her. Seohyun's phone started ringing.
"Hold up you guys take care of her!" She said. With that she went to the other room.
"Okay what?"
"Yoongi still loves her"
"Namjoon I know!"
"Then let him see her!
She thought about, looking back to her room, she still cries. She was gonna reply until she hears more crying on the phone.
"Sorry Yoongi still crying"
With those words, she finally agreed.

••••

"Why are we at the park! This bring so much memories!" She said starting to tear up.

"WHY YOU ALL TOOK ME HERE you know about this place!" He said started to tear up.

"What will you do if shes here?"
"What will you do if hes here?"
Namjoon and Seohyun asked the ex couple. They both had the same answer.

"I would never let them go again."

"Turned around hyung."
"Turned around unnie." With that they obeyed the youngest and they finally saw each other. Eyes widening like the concert. They teared up before finally running to each others arms.

"Im sorry! I still love you!" He said still carrying her as if she will vanish when he lets go.
"Me too me too!" She said crying more. Wiping her tears, they sealed it with a kiss. The friends looked at the now happy couple, some were smiling some were crying.

They let go and smiled again. The boy then whispered,

"I will always wait for you no matter how long it takes."