10. Finale

5 Years Later ~

"Will you marry me?"

Jimin and Naeun now lived a happy life with their 3 year old daughter, Park Mirae.
And with their decision to raise a child while working part time as a celebrity, they decided it was best for their daughter to choose to be on tv. So they kept their private life private from fans with just a bit of previews from pictures on social media on how big Mirae was getting.

Although they want a lot of children they decided to take it slow and focus on their careers and their only child, Mirae, for a while until they were ready.

Both BTS and Apink who were uncles and aunties of Mirae loved her.
She was definitely a child of two celebrities as she had her parents beauty, Naeun's body proportions, Jimin's love for dancing, a beautiful voice which she inherited from her parents.
When Mirae goes out - not with her parents but with her grandparents - she sometimes came home with business cards from big companies asking if she wanted to become a model at an early age.

As the two have a busy idol schedule, they still made time to spend with their daughter. Sometimes they would go on a family vacation, or go to one's concert and show Mirae what their job is. But they didn't force Mirae to go into the entertainment industry, rather they wanted her to choose for herself when she was older. The fans supported their decision and only asked about Mirae rarely.

~~~~

As Mirae grew up to age 12, she had the passion to pursue music. She asked her parents and knew they couldn't stop her as it was her decision so they supported it. Although they knew the hardship she was gonna face but it would be a great opportunity for her to learn so they let her be.

As she debuted at the age of 14, her future was bright. Her group was a hit and stood above all groups, their music was loved globally and nationally. She earned many offers and made a name for herself. She wasn't Son Naeun and Park Jimin's daughter anymore - she was Park Mirae.

And Mirae was still an only child as Naeun and Jimin thought it was for the best to stick to one child although they desired to have three kids.

The END

~~~~~

Thank you so much for the love you've given to this book, although the updates were slow (very slow) some of you still waited for my return. Thank YOU!
It's finally officially COMPLETED and I hope you enjoy my upcoming stories and you support it by reading it.

Some of the stories that I have planned are:
• BTS member x reader stories
• Apink member x reader stories
• BTS x Apink (BTSPINK / BANGTANPINK)
• A special story (will be published on December)
• Anime stories
• Oneshot series

And do comment which one you would be excited to read since I am very unsure as to which story you guys would read. Remember I do want to know your opinions so PLEASE comment on this chapter or message me.

21.10.18