Book Review / Leafpool!

Chapter Three: Book Review with a Special Guest: the author! Yees, it's Leafpool's What's it Like in StarClan? I wonder how you all guessed! *snicker*

Squirrelflight ran onto the stage yelling, "Yeah! It's time for Leafy's Book Review!"

Brambleclaw ran after her. "Yeah. Welcome to the Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw Show! Today, we're talking and reviewing! You guessed it! It's a book review!"

"Today's book is What's it Like in StarClan? By my sister, Leafykins!" Squirrelflight squealed like a kit.

Leafpool sauntered onto the stage. "Hey, Crowy!" she flashed a smile to the camera-cat, who was Crowfeather.

"So, Brambleclaw and I both read your newest book, What's it Like in StarClan? Now, you'll just sit there while we review it and answer our questions." Squirrelflight was really reading off the script.

"Leafpool's book gives and insight to all cats who are wondering what life is like in StarClan. Thanks to all of the readers who voted on our poll!" Brambleclaw mewed.

"Yes, thanks to you all! So Leafpool, how did you do the research for this book?" Squirrelflight asked.

"I prayed to Spottedleaf and she helped me! She gave me a tour of StarClan! And it's real, folks!" she turned to the camera, holding up the book. "It's a real thriller!"

"Not the right word!" Squirrelflight hissed.

"It satisfied all of my wonderings," Brambleclaw mewed hastily, getting the attention back on him.

"Thank you, Leafykins! #iloveyou!"

"No! We're not doing hashtags!" Brambleclaw growled.

Yeah, that was short. I'm running out of cats to go on the show. 

Onyx