three

a/n: so cassidy was originally played by Emma Watson but i had a hard time imagining her and Chris so i changed it to Olivia Holt bc i love her so yeah! <3

CASSIDY
I go in the elevator, a smile still plastered on my face.
How was Chris Wood on the same boat as me? Why was he even talking to me? I thought out loud in the empty elevator.

Before I can put my key card into the slot, the door flys open and Alexa grabs my wrist to pull me inside.

"Alexa! What the heck!" I say frustrated that my conversation had to end with Chris.

"Okay Cassidy, was that Chris Wood you were talking to? Like the actor who plays Jake Riley on Containment Chris Wood?" Alexa smiles to me with bug eyes.

"Uh yeah." I say back to Alexa. She screams and jumps up and down. I couldn't help but laugh and her actions.

"He was so checking you out!" Alexa says, still jumping.

"Jeesh stalker much?" I reply while laughing again. I sit on the bed and take out my phone, opening up Instagram.

"Um, what are you doing Cass?" Alexa snarled at me.

"I'm just on Instagram chill." I chuckle back to her.

"No no! No Instagram! Go find your man!" Alexa shoves me off of the comfortable bed and to the door.

"Okay okay, I'm going!" I laugh back at her.

CHRIS
Today is the first day the boat docks and we can explore the area we're in. Today is Mexico!

I grab my belongings from my room and head down to the lower area of the ship where we can get off.

In the elevator, I put on my sunglasses and hat so the paparazzi doesn't know that it's me.

I get off the ship and walk to the beach, which is 5 minutes away from our dock.
Maybe I'll find Cassidy.. I think to myself.

As I'm sitting on the beach chair, I see Cassidy walk towards the 'entrance' of the beach. While sitting up from my position, I call her.

"Cassidy!" I smile waving. She turns my way and returned the smile.

"Hey Chris." Cassidy says walking over to my chair. I stand up from my seat and pull my hat off, my sunglasses remaining on my face.

"How are you?" I say trying to make conversation.

"Good, since it was only 24 hours since I last saw you." We both laugh and she sits down in the seat next to mine.

•••

•••

Me and Cassidy talked for about three hours about the most random things, until we had to go back on the ship. We were still talking on the walk back to the ship. Once we were in the line to board the ship, she speaks up.
"We should go get dinner one time." She smiles looking up at me.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be nice." I smiled back to her, her cheeks lightly blushing.

"Can I get your number so we can talk about it more?" Cassidy says, grabbing her phone.

"Sure." I reply, getting mine out. We exchange numbers and by the time we finish, we're inside the ship.

"Let me walk you back to your room." I say to her, extending my hand to her, walking towards the elevators.

"Okay." She said back to me, grabbing my hand. We arrive in the elevator and she pushes the '11' button.

"What floor are you on?" She asked me, still holding my hand.

"I'm on 12." I say, looking at her.

"This is my stop. Thanks Chris; I had a lot of fun with you today." She says looking at me.

"My pleasure. Let's talk tonight." I responded to the girl.

"Sure thing." I smirk at her and she looks down, a smile spread on her face.

"Goodbye, Cassidy." I lift up her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"Bye Chris." She says while walking in her room.

CASSIDY
I closed the door to my room very slowly and leaned against the door once it closed. I bit my lip to cancel out the scream ready to escape my mouth, but failed when I giggled and jumped up and down at excitement.

I'm never washing my hand again!

aw yay they're getting close :)