May 4th

(A/N sup....So first off I'd like to say.... MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU BITCHES!!! Second, up at the top, that strange hooman, Yea that one, it is I author, ik ik, ugly right? I was at my friend's place during that pic. Anyway, this has reader in it, except, everyone is in it, not trying to kill each other, I'll probably do more imagines like this, but basically it's like everyone comes together on may 4th!)

You had this big party type ordeal and you had invited everyone, Jim, Bullock, Jerome, Victor, Ed, Oswald, Bruce, and Alfred. Everyone, except Bruce, had a few drinks in their system, some more than others, *cough* Harvey *cough cough*. You were wearing your fabulous star wars shirt as everyone​ else did, and a pair skinny jeans with black converse. You, Jerome, and Bruce were running around everywhere screaming, jumping on and off of tables. Alfred jerked open his coat reveling a star wars shirt screaming "STAR WARS!!!!!" pretending like he was screaming sparta. You jumped beside Jim, pulling on his arm, "Jimmy!! Come play with us!" Jim rolled his eyes and let you drag him onto a table.

"Jerome! Gimme a mic!" You yelled standing beside your fabulous karaoke machine. Jerome threw you a mic which you so awesomley caught it. "Harvey! Get up here and siiiiiing with meeee!!!!" You said pointing the second mic Jerome threw at you towards him. "C'mon, ya know ya wanna!" You shook the mic back and fourth a little bit. Harvey grumbled and snatched the mic out of your hand. You grinned and looked to Jerome who gave you a thumbs up. A familar tune started playing, "Don't go breaking my heart!" you sang. "I couldn't even if I tried!!" Harvey sang bringing out his inner diva.

"Viiiiiiictooooooorr!" You sang holding your 15th beer bottle and Harvey's almost empty flask. You were buzzed, but it was now the moment of the night where you'd binge watch Star Wars. "Yeeeees loooove?" Victor said his words slightly slurring but not as much as yours are. "I loooove youuuu pooooky beaaarrrrr!" You said making a cute face and booping his nose giggling. He smiled, "I loooove yooou tooo doodle buuuugg!" booping your nose as well. Jerome and Bruce made gagging noises, Jerome said, "Get a room you two!" "Get your own house ginger!" You said to your awesome room mate who moved in after he came back to life like fucking Frankistien. You could hear him grumbling as you snuggled into Victor and paying attention to Star Wars.

You groaned, "Ugh.....What happened?" You pried yourself out of Victors grasp on the couch, the sun nearly blinding you as you sat up and looked at the scene in front of you. Everyone was still asleep, Alfred was curled up in a ball in the corner, Bruce was stretched out in the middle of the kitchen table, Harvey was lying on the coffee table, Jim was in the middle of the living room floor, Jerome was lying in front of the couch like he flopped down face first off the couch, butt in the air, Victor was lying beside you on the couch about to fall off since you were on the inside, and liquor lying around and on everything. You smirked looking back at Victor, if you pushed him he'd land on Jerome, who would yell, which would startle Jim awake, making him scream, causing Harvey to fall off of the table, which would startle Alfred, and he would yell for Bruce which would jolt him awake for sure.

   You laughed as you watched it all play out before your eyes. Everyone looked at each other than to you with pure hatred.

   You waved everyone bye after you all cleaned your apartment. You plopped down on the couch beside Victor who passed out, as soon as you say down you were out cold.

Sorry it's late guys, to be fair I did start writing this on the 4th.