💋Sabrina💋

2 weeks before

"Ohmygod, is that Bridgette Goldroy flirting with Peter?"

Sabrina's head whipped around immediately at the mention of her boyfriend with another girl.

"Why is that golden girl talking to your boyfriend, Sabrina?" Rachel Rolder asked with a slight smirk. She took another sip of her beer and wobbled slightly.

"Shut up, Rachel." Sabrina said. "This may be your party but I won't hesitate to smack you." Rachel was already drunk and probably wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow, but Sabrina still felt a twinge of annoyance at this whole ordeal.

The first party of the school year, the first win for the football team against the Foss Hornets, and her quarterback boyfriend was mingling with a theater geek!

Oh, this won't do.

Sabrina raised her cheer skirt a bit higher than socially acceptable and marched across the yard full of discarded red cups and dancing teenagers.

Peter laughed at something and Bridgette touched his bicep.

"Hey, Bridgette! Ohmygod, how are you? Did Planned Parenthood call back with the results yet?" Sabrina faked a concerned look on her face.

Bridgette removed her hand from Peter and her face turned bright red before scurrying away.

"What'd you do that for, Sabrina?" Peter sighed, knowing that Sabrina had just lied.

"Look," Sabrina said, shouting slightly to be heard over the loud music. "You're mine, Petey. Other girls should know not to mess with you."

"I'm yours? We're dating but I don't belong to you...God why do I sound like such a chick?"

"Babe, I just think that after everything I have given up for you, the least you could do would be not to flirt with any female that comes around."

"Everything... you've given up?" A muscle in Peter's jaw twitched and Sabrina fought the urge to kiss it, knowing it would make Peter even more mad.

"No, no, I'm sorry, now's not the time to talk about it. Oh, look, there's Wes. Is he trying to start a bonfire?"

Sabrina was edging on dangerous territory and she knew it. Why couldn't Peter just blindly obey and accept everything Sabrina wanted?

"No, Sabrina. Let's talk about this now. What have you given up to be with me? I don't get it."

"Ugh, okay." Sabrina said. "Like, you know my parent's are super strict and they want me to date someone really smart. Not that you're not smart! But they don't see the point of sports, really. So I've had to lie to them for a long time so they wouldn't know we're together."

"Wait. What? That's why I've never met them? But what about you? You're a cheerleader!" Peter shook his head and Sabrina groaned.

"They don't know that, either. It's a complicated thing, okay? Let's just forget about it and have some fun, yeah? That totally is a bonfire."

Sabrina grabbed Peter's arm and tried to drag him towards Wes but he shook  her off. She stepped back, stung.

"I never asked you to lie to your parents! Why would you...that's so fucked up, Sabrina. Really." Peter shook his head as Sabrina tried to comprehend what just happened. "What do your parents think you do all the time?"

Sabrina was losing him, she could feel it happening. For whatever reason, Peter was growing tired of her, tired of them as a couple. She had felt it for a while, now. There was nothing she could do to fix this.

"Peer tutoring and celibacy club." Sabrina whispered, trying to fight back the tears.

Peter laughed cruelly at the irony.

"Celibacy club? Celibacy club. You have serious issues, Sabrina." Peter made to walk away and Sabrina tried to grab his hand.

"Peter, please! I'm sorry, okay? I know maybe I bend the truth a little-"

"That's not the only problem!" Peter shook his hand away and kids around them started to turn and whisper. "You're constantly on my case! You're clingy. Just leave me alone, you're too much!"

As Peter pushed his way through a crowd of kids smoking joints and painting each other's faces, Sabrina stood frozen in her place, completely in denial.

"Sabrina, Babrina, Mabrina, Labrina!" Rachel giggled, hugging Sabrina from behind. "Did you see Baguette Goldstein running out of the house? She was crying so- woah what's wrong?"

Sabrina pushed herself out of her friends drunken arms and grabbed a bottle of vodka from the table inside. She ran to where Peter, Wes, and some other guys had begun a small fire.

"You are going to regret this, Peter Jacobs!" Sabrina yelled before dumping the entire bottle onto the logs, causing the whole pit to erupt in flame.

In response to shouting and cussing and stupid laughter, Sabrina flipped off her ex-boyfriend.