Beautiful Scars {3}

- Eren x Cutting Levi {3} -

"Levi Ackerman?"

"Is there a Levi Ackerman here?"

Only silence answered the substitute teacher as she read the names off of the attendance sheet. Eren peered over at the empty desk. By now, the class has grown used to that spot being empty, but now that Eren thought about it, it started to worry him.

After school, Eren took the longer way home, and on his way stopped at a convenience store. Inside, he wandered to the candy isle where he picked up an Almond Joy and also a package of red vines, then walked up to the cashier to pay for his stuff. He then exited the store, but as he walked out a certain raven haired teen entered.

Turning on his feet, Eren stormed back into the store and grabbed the familiar boy.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Eren shouted at his classmate, Levi.

Levi clicked his tongue impatiently and shrugged off Eren's hand. "Fuck off. That's none of your business."

Levi turned to leave but Eren caught him at the wrist. His dark sleeve slid down slightly and that's when Eren saw the long red streaks stretching across Levi's wrist.

"L-Levi!" he half-shrieked. He stared at the cuts in bewilderment and grew even more concerned.

Levi pulled away his wrist and winced, then turned and stormed off towards the alcohol section.

Eren followed him once more, trying to catch the fuming teen's eye. But Levi kept ignoring the obnoxiously nosy boy who wouldn't leave him alone. He grabbed a six pack of beer and brought it up to the cashier, showing him his fake ID with no questions asked.

Once they were both out of the store and onto the street, Eren stumbled in front of Levi, blocking his path.

"Levi, please. I'm worried about you."

Levi had had enough, and so he took Eren by the shirt collar and pulled him close, his eyes level with the taller brunette. "Listen. Just leave me alone, okay? You're wasting your time."

Eren pressed his forehead against Levi's. "But I'm not. I want to help you."

Levi felt his cheeks flush pink, and for a second he didn't mind the thought of the boy's company. But then he averted to his usual self and pushed Eren away.

"I said you're wasting your time. Just leave me alone." And with that, Levi ran off before Eren could speak another word.

*

Later that night, Eren found himself walking the streets alone. He kicked up rocks to keep himself amused, but he couldn't help think of Levi. He wanted to help him, but he couldn't find away to talk to him.

As he rounded the corner, he heard sobs and the clinking of a bottle dropping. Eren turned into the alleyway and walked to the end where he found a sad, raven haired boy crouched against the wall with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Levi...what have you done?" He looked down at the sobbing boy, his sleeves rolled up and his scars exposed.

"Go away," Levi sobbed. In his hand he held a shard of glass covered with blood.

Suddenly, Eren slapped the shard from his palm and pulled Levi close. He wrapped his arms around the sad boy and held him. Levi didn't push him away this time, only returned the hug and sobbed into the brunette's shoulder.

"I won't leave you," Eren whispered into Levi's ear. He pressed his lips to his forehead and wiped the tears from the raven haired boy's cheeks.

Levi looked up at Eren, the boy who seemed to glow like an angel, and suddenly pressed his lips against his.

The kiss was soft and warm; a feeling Levi had never experienced before. For once, he felt safe and as if he wasn't alone.

"Promise?" Levi cried.

"Promise," Eren murmured sweetly, holding Levi close.

Heyo! I'm kinda bored so I just wrote this short chapie :)

Please vote and comment so I can give you guys more chapters! Thank you~

Have a good night <3