Introduction

Ok so this is my very first story and well I'm kinda learning so please be patient  

(W/c) your warrior cat name

(R/n) your rogue cat name

(F/c) your fur color

(E/c) Your eye color

And I have a few ocs in here as your friends or cats who like you so please enjoy now then let's jump into it...

           " (W/c) get up its time for us to leave" a tom mewed prodding you in the side. "already" you groaned as u blinked the sleep from your eyes you rose to your paws and padded toward the entrance to the Warriors den when u stepped on some cats tail " WATCH WERE YOUR GOING " the tom snapped "Well I wouldn't of stepped on your tail if it wasn't all over the den" you hissed padding out of the den. You padded toward Firestar, GrayStripe, and Burntsoul. "Hurry up (W/c)" BurntSoul mewed lashing his tail impatiently " I'm coming " you mumbled bounding up to them. You followed Firestar out of camp, Burntsoul's fur brushing yours every so often. You reached the border between Thunder clan and Shadow clan. "Hey look what we have here so high and mighty ThunderClan Cats" Snickered one, A tall black tom with white paws and a gray stripe down his back mewed " Hurry up I want to get to camp before Tiger Star gets upset " The rest of the patrol glared at the Thunder clan cats and turned and head d toward their camp. " Stupid fur balls" you mewed to BurntSoul. BurntSoul looked at you and mewed " Can I talk to you later" you looked at him a bit confused then mewed " Sure " Firestar turned back toward the camp " I'm gonna go hunt some " You mewed as the patrol was about to walk through the entrance " I don't thinks that a good Idea at the moment " Firestar mewed You glared at your leader/Kin " I'll be fine it's not like I'm going to go Fox hunting" you mewed your tail lashing impatiently.

  " Fine just hurry back okay" FireStar mewed as he turned and padded through the entrance with GrayStripe close behind him. BurntSoul turned toward you and mewed " Do you mind if I come with you" You looked at BurntSoul and mewed " Yes I do mind and honestly I going to go and hunt alone I don't need you up my but very moment" you turned and stalked off thinking of all the cats who look down on you just because  you were the weakest in your litter " But I'm not the Weakest any more " your hissed then you notice that you weren't standing on soft grass you looked down at your paws seeing that the ground was black you looked up and noticed a group of cats in front of you one was a tall strong looking tom with a scarred muzzle and then another was a small dark brown tabby She cat and there were several others but they were hiding in the shadows glaring at you. You glared back looking from one cat to another. " Well well well look at what we have here Scourge will be pleased with this She cat " The tall Black tom mewed as he took a step forward. You took a step back every time he came forward you then bump into a wall and realized you were trapped you stared at the cats unsheathing your claws The black tom leaped on you. You turned on your stomach and tried to kick him off he was just to heavy he the dropped his weight on you. You tried to bite his neck he placed his paw on your neck you squirmed. He raked his claws down your side and bit your neck you layed still knowing that you wouldn't be able to get him off of you. he then jumped up and grabbed you by the scruff carrying you like a kit and padded down an alley way with the others  following him. he dropped you in front of a dumpster and mewed holding a paw down on your neck ignoring you attempts to bite him " Scourge I have a gift for you " He mewed. A Small black time with a white sock an a Icy Blue gaze filled with hate and desire slid out from under the dumpster He looked at you and then looked at the tom and mewed " So this is one of those forest cats" You noticed he had a purple collar with dog teeth on it you shiver and squirmed trying to get free but then you froze as the small tom that was called Scourg looked at you. " How would you like to join bloodClan " he mewed you glared at him and hissed " I would never join your Mouse-Brained Clan"  you then finely managed to bite at the tall toms paw he jumped back and licked his paw. You dashed away from the cats tryouts not to get home but Scourge leapt on you pinning you down and mewed " You will join bloodClan even if you don't want to" he mewed unsheathing his claws and running then down my side where the other tom had making the wound deeper you winced " Now will you join my Clan or should I torture you some more" He mewed. " i ... W-will not... Join.... Your clan " you hissed Scourge then got up and mewed loudly " How about BloodClan Goes and Attacks The Forest cat".  " Noooo Don't " You yowled then added " I'll do whatever you want just don't attack them" he looked at you and mewed " Whatever I want huh" You shivered hoping he wouldn't make you do something terrible " Get up I have decided what I want you to do" he mewed. You rose to your paws trying to sit up straight .

  BurntSouls Pov

he wondered around camp hoping that (W/c) Wasn't hurt he padded up to Firestar who was about to send out a patrol to find (W/c) " Firestar can I join the patrol to find (W/c) " he mewed looking at Firestar " No you need to stay in Camp " He mewed BurntSoul dipped his head and turned his tail trailing behind him as he head d toward the Warriors Den.

Your Pov

" You will join Blood Clan as my Mate" He mewed you looked at him with a shocked expression you couldn't believe what you just heard " You may go back to you Clan but if you aren't back here by the next moonrise I will come after you and I will destroy your clan" He mewed. he turned and padded away and slid back under neath his Dumpster you stared at the cats around and realized they were just as shocked as you were. You stood up and limped back to the forest still trying to figure out what just happened. You Heard voices and dived under a bush as Cats padded past you you relized that it was GrayStripe FireStar CloudTail and SandStorm. You crawled out from under the bush looking at the patrol. " (W/c) What happened to you! " Firestar mewed as he looked at you. You had several wounds on you but the worst one was on your side.