Denial

🔝🔝🔝🔝 Guess whose up on top 🔝🔝🔝🔝

         " Burnt Soul I-I Can't be your mate I'm sorry " You mewed wiggling out from under the tom. He looked at you his eyes clouded with pain. " Oh it's okay I guess it is true that you like Firestar" You stared at him and mewed " Firestar is my Kin " ( Fire star is your half brother you two share the same mother but different fathers so you aren't related to Scourge) He looked at you then turned and padded to camp his tail dragging behind him. You watched him leave a sudden pain in your chest " (W/N) Don't go after him you have to go find Scourge " You mewed to yourself. ~+~. Time Skip brought to u by a sad Burnt Toast (Burnt Soul) ~+~.

U turned and padded away thinking about what had happened u saw the alley way where u had first met Scourge and his clan u sighed and padded into the alley way disappearing into the shadows.

Hello ppl who read my story well i don't think I'm going to Continue this story I just don't think it's getting enough love so I was thinking of doing a anime character X reader story or maybe a yandere let me know in the comments below also check out this amazing story called Floor X Reader. Welp. In till next time ( if there is a next time) also tell me who u think the cat is in the picture good bye Kits (sorry if u don't like being called a kit thinking of things to call u guys)